Cannondale CX9 XTJ Cyclocross Frame Set

stb222

Love Drunk
Jerk Squad
For Sale: Cannondale CX9 XTJ Frame 54cm, Matching full carbon Easton EC90x fork, Ritchey WCS headset with integrated hanger, salsa seat post clamp, Easton EC 70 full carbon seatpost and FSA SLK canti brakes. $500.

Last year this frame was made in the US. Frame is BB30 compatible and comes without the adapter for a standard BB. This frame was lovingly used and well taken care for. That being said, a few notes: One of the bosses for the water cage bolts just spins on the downtube (I think this can be fixed, but didn't bother, the one on the downtube works fine). There is a small bolt under the seattube for a fender, which spins as well. If you want to run fenders, you just zip tie to the seat stays and it works just fine. Paint job is ok with chipping on the non-drive drop out (see pic) and a small scratch through the paint on the TT. No dents. Frame and fork are fully compatible with full fenders.

This is an awesome frame and fork and will keep if no one bites on this deal. Will ride this until someone buys it as I need the money to fund a new project. Let me know if you want more pics...

6377326231_1b0bae09a3.jpg

6377326487_cd3defbd52.jpg

6377326775_fcde4bc91a.jpg

6377327049_35974ee1a7.jpg

Last edited:

ArmyOfNone

Rare and hard to find are these CAAD9s!

I was speaking with the cannondale rep not to long ago and he says to hold onto these. 1. you cant get em anywhere and 2. Its an amazing bike!

I still have mine from way back when.

BiknBen

The spinning water bottle braze-on can be easily resolved by Halter's. Not sure about the fender mount but it is likely the same as the water bottle.

I have two CAAD9 CX bikes in my house. :popcorn:

Norm

Mayor McCheese
Team MTBNJ Halter's
These endorsements and $2.40 will get you a medium coffee at Starbucks.

I'd love to test drive a 54 one day. As intriguing as it is I'll just go buy a coffee.

Great price for an easy way to get into the sport though for sure.

stb222

Love Drunk
Jerk Squad
This deal just got sweeter, the EC 70 fulll carbon seat post will now be included.

stb222

Love Drunk
Jerk Squad
Just wanted to remind people how great of a deal this is. The parts I am including retail for around $300...

stb222

Love Drunk
Jerk Squad
And frame only is on ebay for $500 now and this a $500 fork, do the math, this is a steal.

743power

Shop: Bicycle Pro
Shop Keep
I don't know what Kevin's new project is, but it's probably cool so buy this! (and Kevin is a super legit seller so have no worries about his stuff)

Top Bottom