Cannondale CAAD9 CX 56CM - SRAM Force/Apex - Easton

I'm interested. I've been thinking about getting a cross bike to maybe start racing cross. Might be a good way to get more into Belgian beer and waffles.

I'm trying to understand what is missing from this being a complete bike, such as seat and post, brakes, and wheels and obviously pedals? Does the "Ritchey/FSA 31.8 Cockpit" mean stem and handlebars are included?

Thanks!

Back in the US and responding to everyone, sorry for the delay! Looking to move this guy.

@jackx: It would need wheels, pedals, seat/post and a front shifter if you desire. It comes with an older Shimano front brake lever, but that's it for the front controls. I have some nice XTR M900 Canti's I could include for some extra $. Stem/Bar/Bar tape and cable setup is all included!

Jack,
THought I responded, sorry for the delay. Bike is officially sold, best of luck with your search.
Cheers,
Erik

Posting for posting sake. I want to post a new thread for a WTB 54 cm single speed or cyclocross. Forum rules require 30 posts before creating a thread. this is post #9 for me.

PM Norm & he'll get it so you don't have to do that.

Back
Top Bottom