Canal Rd closed south of Griggstown Causeway

stilluf

Just saw today that Canal Rd is closed south of Griggstown Causeway all the way to Georgetown-Franklin Turnpike (Rt. 518), not sure how long. SO if you are heading to Six Mile form the South, take an alternate route.

rick81721

Lothar
Must be resurfacing the last section to Rocky Hill. And no one should be heading to 6MR this weekend - it's still under water

mandi

Just saw today that Canal Rd is closed south of Griggstown Causeway all the way to Georgetown-Franklin Turnpike (Rt. 518), not sure how long. SO if you are heading to Six Mile form the South, take an alternate route.

How about take a route to some place else to ride? I hope nobody is going to ride 6MR this weekend! The bridge at Blackwells was flooded this week

Patrick

Overthinking the draft from the basement already
Staff member
i'd recommend the cart path at one of the golf courses...
heard we have an "in" if you don't mind driving.

stilluf

How about take a route to some place else to ride? I hope nobody is going to ride 6MR this weekend! The bridge at Blackwells was flooded this week

Easy fellas: wasn't implying that people should ride at Six Mile when muddy. Just letting people know that the road was closed (which I imagine will be longer than one weekend).

Trail Conditions

Current Conditions