Canadian Geese: Most useless animal ever?

do you like them?

• Total voters

Juggernaut

Master of the Metaphor
So what’s the deal with these Jersey mosquitoes. I put up a bat house a few years ago to control the mosquito population near the deck. Fast forward a few years.... and I’ve still got all the mosquitoes, plus a pile of guano under the tree.

Just my luck, Vegan Bats. :(

stb222

Love Drunk
Jerk Squad
So what’s the deal with these Jersey mosquitoes. I put up a bat house a few years ago to control the mosquito population near the deck. Fast forward a few years.... and I’ve still got all the mosquitoes, plus a pile of guano under the tree.

I guess when 3/4 of the area should be wet lands...

RobW

I’m pretty sure I’m going to be going the route of “last bite” mosquito control... labored too hard to not enjoy the backyard.. but now the cost.. :rolleyes:

68nova200

Amazon electric backpack sprayer and permethrin sfr gives about a month of minimal bugs for about 150 bucks and a half hour of walking. Also controls ticks too.

Top Bottom