CAD Professional looking for work

BiknBen

I'm looking for an engineering design position to utilize my CAD skills. The majority of my design experience is in environmental, civil, and structural design using Autodesk software. I have also served as a CAD Manager with varied responsibilities within an engineering firm's IT department.

Anyone have any leads?

Attachments

• ben-tufford-resume.pdf
    63.2 KB · Views: 48
I'm looking for an engineering design position to utilize my CAD skills. The majority of my design experience is in environmental, civil, and structural design using Autodesk software. I have also served as a CAD Manager with varied responsibilities within an engineering firm's IT department.

Anyone have any leads?

Ben,
I used to work for a Civil Eng. firm in Wall, I can reach out to the CAD Director and associate partner of the firm ( my old boss in IT) to see if they are looking for someone for you..
http://www.kzaeng.com
FYI i sent him your resume...

mike

Last edited:

qsilvr99

Yes he is, funny as hell too.

He does our Architectural Desktop support and training when needed.

I forwarded your resume to my contact at Maser. Don't know if they're hiring or not. They have two offices close to your location: Hamilton and Red Bank.

JTK37

Funny, I had Matt King at Bergen as well. Really really great instructor, way better than those I've encountered at NJIT or Rutgers. I know he did some freelance work or was otherwise employed in addition to his teaching. He may be a great guy to contact in regards to open positions in the area. Joe

capedoc

Team MTBNJ Halter's
Ben, I freelance for a civil engineering firm in Lawrenceville. I design reports/ publications for them. I'll reach out to them and see if there might be anything available.

-Eric

Last edited:
Top Bottom