Buy on Amazon and donate to JORBA

clarkenstein

JORBA Board Member/Chapter Leader
JORBA.ORG
Hey everyone - Amazon is running a promotion for AmazonSmile. Your first purchase through JORBA’s AmazonSmile account will be tripled from the normal donation for a limited time. So if everyone could find something to buy on Amazon (preferably something incredibly expensive) and do it through the link below, that would RULE. The promotion starts today and runs through the end of March. You can continue to use the link any time you shop, even after your first purchase. When you do, a portion of your purchase is donated to JORBA.

If you have any questions or the link isn’t working, hit me up here in this thread, via PM, carrier pigeon, smoke signal, you name it.

Here’s the AmazonSmile message straight from the horse’s mouth:

3x your impact! From March 12-31, Amazon is tripling the donation rate on your first smile.amazon.com purchase! Go to www.smile.amazon.com/ch/22-3667526 and Amazon donates to Jersey Off Road Bicycle Association Inc.

Thank you - I mean it. A lot.

Juggernaut

Master of the Metaphor
It wouldn’t find JORBA when I searched for it.... but it found it right away when I put in the long name...

‘Jersey Off Road Bicycle Association’

pygmypony

done...

unfortunately i do most of my amazon shopping on the mobile app...and you can't do amazon smile via mobile, because no one really uses their cell phones for anything other than phone calls, right?

jmanic

Staff member
JORBA.ORG
Team MTBNJ Halter's
Awesome timing-
I am just getting ready to buy all of the things.
The 3x ends in March, but we can continue smiling at JORBA year round, right?

clarkenstein

JORBA.ORG
done...

unfortunately i do most of my amazon shopping on the mobile app...and you can't do amazon smile via mobile, because no one really uses their cell phones for anything other than phone calls, right?

that is one thing that drives me nuts about Smile - the app doesn't support it.

Awesome timing-
I am just getting ready to buy all of the things.
The 3x ends in March, but we can continue smiling at JORBA year round, right?

yep all year - any purchase through smile (when linked up to JORBAs Smile account) will give a donation. this is just a promo for even more donation.

Seriously - thank you everyone!

michael.su

JORBA.ORG
See!

IMG_2685.JPG

Top Bottom