Buy on Amazon and donate to JORBA

Done - and ordered!
Big cogs for my little engine. anyone want a 9sp quick link?

IMG_0253.JPG

Will keep this in mind for any purchases coming up.

Can they make this work for Whole Foods? Once the Bridgewater store opens my family will be spending way too much there.

Out of curiosity, where does the money collected by JORBA go?

The "news" section of the JORBA site doesn't show anything news worthy since 2012. The forum section seems to be rather dormant as well. Couldn't find any current projects that the group is working on. Does it boil down to just insurance and tools?

Out of curiosity, where does the money collected by JORBA go?

The "news" section of the JORBA site doesn't show anything news worthy since 2012. The forum section seems to be rather dormant as well. Couldn't find any current projects that the group is working on. Does it boil down to just insurance and tools?

i send 90% of it offshore to invest in high risk investments, then gamble the rest away.

real answer: lots of equipment and tools, insurance, expenses related to advocacy efforts, and monthly expenses to keep the lights on.

hit up the JORBA facebook page - its a lot more active than the site.

i want to give this a bump and also thank everyone who has participated in this promotion period. the activity in our Smile account is showing some positive changes in activity which is a real nice change from the past.

THANK YOU.

Also done, too bad this didn't start at the beginning of the year, we bought lots of crap down in FL.

Hey another question, don't we get notification of membership renewal? I re-upped mid year like 2 years ago and thought it went to sometime early this year. Missed a bunch of emails in jan so don't know if one came or not.

Also done, too bad this didn't start at the beginning of the year, we bought lots of crap down in FL.

Hey another question, don't we get notification of membership renewal? I re-upped mid year like 2 years ago and thought it went to sometime early this year. Missed a bunch of emails in jan so don't know if one came or not.

Yeah those emails are still being sent. Maybe got lost in January...

I just got Amazon Smile on the app. There was a message asking if I wanted to try it in the app.
It's a trial until the end of the year. Not sure what happens after that.

This is great news. I’m gonna update my app then.

I couldn't figure out how to add to the app. I just added a short cut to Amazon smile to my home page.

Back
Top Bottom