..... but I wanted the Donald J Trump Award!!!

Doggone. It's been taken from me. Shoot....well, if I was a 'true' Donald I would have to stand on stacked books on the pulpit and threaten MTBNJ.com with a lawsuit to get them to switch back to my original username...and then, I would have to retract a lot of statements that I made and so on and what not....I might even go further and say that the whole tree thing is rigged.....

....it's been a good 72 hours since my ride at Mercer and my panties have gotten pulled out of their twist a bit.....which is a good thing.

Just to comment on the removal of the tree logover .... you know .... the one felled by Sandy awhile back on the trail by the lake (Orange Trail, I think). I will probably be, and my significant other would back me on this, the first person to tell you to pull all of the logovers off the trail.

Not this one. There was a walk/ride around. Yet, someone made the decision to cut it. Ok. Not ok. This is for that someone:

So what does it have to do? First of all you left the trunk, when you couldn't move it, left it in the middle of the trail. Second, and you need to consider others for this, you didn't level out the ground so other users could use the trail without tripping and falling on their caboose.

I know what your doing, or what I think I know your doing, or should I say....the impression that I get is...
So let's take out every log over at Mercer so we can easily achieve PRs and KOMs/QOMs on Strava. Go ahead, take the easy way out.

You will never make it in the world of figure skating.

It isn't the sequins or the rhinestones crawling up your crack or your dress or your pants giving you a wedgie, guys, it's just that there is no easy way or easy door for you to create so there is an easy way to achieve things for yourself.

You will know you never really earned it. You didn't do anyone a service leaving the trail that way, and you will know that you either bent or broke park regs or someone had to 'assist' you in bending or breaking park regs to go out and move that tree.

Got my QOM at Mercer in 2014. Set a higher QOM on the same segment this year. No one cut a skinny, trail, or logover out of my way to get there.

Learn how to ride a bike. Learn how to do real trail maintenance so that we can have a park that is kept as nicely as Six or Nox.

Please read this post and consider the content completely before rushing to judgment. The Least Patient User in October takes full responsibility for the content of this message. The Least Patient User in October also thanks the Administrators of MTBNJ.com for a good laugh.

I bet the girl who had the hot bike or was it the hot girl with a bike. No no it was the hot girl with a hot bike :)

Doggone. It's been taken from me. Shoot....well, if I was a 'true' Donald I would have to stand on stacked books on the pulpit and threaten MTBNJ.com with a lawsuit to get them to switch back to my original username...and then, I would have to retract a lot of statements that I made and so on and what not....I might even go further and say that the whole tree thing is rigged.....

....it's been a good 72 hours since my ride at Mercer and my panties have gotten pulled out of their twist a bit.....which is a good thing.

Just to comment on the removal of the tree logover .... you know .... the one felled by Sandy awhile back on the trail by the lake (Orange Trail, I think). I will probably be, and my significant other would back me on this, the first person to tell you to pull all of the logovers off the trail.

Not this one. There was a walk/ride around. Yet, someone made the decision to cut it. Ok. Not ok. This is for that someone:

So what does it have to do? First of all you left the trunk, when you couldn't move it, left it in the middle of the trail. Second, and you need to consider others for this, you didn't level out the ground so other users could use the trail without tripping and falling on their caboose.

I know what your doing, or what I think I know your doing, or should I say....the impression that I get is...
So let's take out every log over at Mercer so we can easily achieve PRs and KOMs/QOMs on Strava. Go ahead, take the easy way out.

You will never make it in the world of figure skating.

It isn't the sequins or the rhinestones crawling up your crack or your dress or your pants giving you a wedgie, guys, it's just that there is no easy way or easy door for you to create so there is an easy way to achieve things for yourself.

You will know you never really earned it. You didn't do anyone a service leaving the trail that way, and you will know that you either bent or broke park regs or someone had to 'assist' you in bending or breaking park regs to go out and move that tree.

Got my QOM at Mercer in 2014. Set a higher QOM on the same segment this year. No one cut a skinny, trail, or logover out of my way to get there.

Learn how to ride a bike. Learn how to do real trail maintenance so that we can have a park that is kept as nicely as Six or Nox.

Please read this post and consider the content completely before rushing to judgment. The Least Patient User in October takes full responsibility for the content of this message. The Least Patient User in October also thanks the Administrators of MTBNJ.com for a good laugh.
@Mountain Bike Mike and @stb222 are to blame for this

when i rode mercer in 2010 there was too many log overs, i figured mathematically that place would have been a parking lot

I know who the OP is AND I also know the log over this person is speaking about.

What I will say is I don't care if the log stays or is taken out. I'll ride the trail either way.

The log is in the process of being removed so the lakeside will flow better regardless of rider skill. The removal is to restore flow.

I believe you saw it this week and the job is half done...

The Trump reference is clever as I also made a Trump reference recently in Strava - "make mercer great again"..

Truth be told, I want the log there because it creates a nice technical obstacle that makes it quite challenging to maintain speed.

@stb222 - what say you?

When I abuse my power it usually goes in 1 of 2 ways. I'm glad to see you took it the right way :)

Nah, I still have my QOM. It came close to being taken away twice, but it hasn't been beat yet. .... but that isn't the point......go ahead, take it out, make it easier on yourselves, and ride a life full of things that may not challenge your ability.....my best to you, but don't expect me to help you make your trail more easier for you.

The only thing I ask is that you keep it safe for other trail users while you are ripping the shit out of the park.

As I said, you guys will never make it as figure skaters.

The ice is too hard for you.

Nah, I still have my QOM. It came close to being taken away twice, but it hasn't been beat yet. .... but that isn't the point......go ahead, take it out, make it easier on yourselves, and ride a life full of things that may not challenge your ability.....my best to you, but don't expect me to help you make your trail more easier for you.

The only thing I ask is that you keep it safe for other trail users while you are ripping the shit out of the park.

As I said, you guys will never make it as figure skaters.

The ice is too hard for you.
What do you think about the current set up?

Trail Conditions

Current Conditions