BOX OF BRAKES !!!! $40

mtbiker87

Thats right folks, entire box for only $ 40 !!! 3 complete sets of hydraulic brakes..Magura ! Hayes ! ..Avid !.. all the latest and greatest...ok..so maybe not the latest or greatest..and maybe they dont all work so great...or at all..but between them all you can get at least one full working set. Maguras will come with a factory bleed kit. Willing to hear offers, or part out individual sets. Tossing in an extra Hayes nine front, and Tektro Auriga rear. 20190525_112637.jpg20190525_113629.jpg20190525_113710.jpg

Attachments

• 20190525_113514.jpg
    20190525_113514.jpg
    87.9 KB · Views: 7

Dingo

Looks like all the shit I tossed out in garbage can years ago.

Are you the one picking my trash

mtbiker87

Nope..these were all bought and paid for at one time. But rather than tossing them, though i might give those who might be on a budget a shot at them. Thanks for looking though !

qclabrat

@mtbiker87 are those Hayes Prime Pros? If so, might be interested but I just bought some TRP hydros... Do they have the same bleed kits as other brakes? never worked on Hayes before.
I still have Juicy brakes on two legacy bikes and they stop fine. Not 2019 fine but I'm not riding MCBP with them either.

mtbiker87

Prime comps. Tool free reach and bite point adj. Personally, i loved the levers, and loved the feel when they were new. They use dot fluid, but the procedure to bleed is similar to most brakes. Last time i used them one was working ok but the other...not so much. I think they just need a good bleed, but rather than messing with them, i just switched to shimano like most of my other bikes. Pretty much the same story for the Magura's in the box as well.

Top Bottom