Bonelli & Sea Otter

Great stuff Kris. It's got to be so hard to have a good day with all the peripheral shit like "being ready to jump on a plane immediately after the race" going on. I would be too travel stress to have any focus on racing. Really really impressive.

And then you intend on making it to Mooch. Crazy. Hopefully we'll see you in a little bit.

Great job, hanging with the pro's is gotta be tough. You did a lot of racing this week and it sounds like you improved from last year. Congrats!

Just saw a Singletracks clip from the start of the XC race and immediately spotted the orange and blue... way to represent!!! Sounds like you’ve had one hell of a week!

Great stuff Kris. It's got to be so hard to have a good day with all the peripheral shit like "being ready to jump on a plane immediately after the race" going on. I would be too travel stress to have any focus on racing. Really really impressive.

Thanks! yeah, that is a whole other ball of wax, i really try to compartmentalize and organize.

=If strava is accurate at all, it's telling me barf hill (that really steep section) is roughly a 27% grade!

And thanks to everyone for all the encouragement! I really appreciate the support!

Just saw a Singletracks clip from the start of the XC race and immediately spotted the orange and blue... way to represent!!! Sounds like you’ve had one hell of a week!
I can't seem to find this clip. could you send a link? Thanks!

Back
Top Bottom