Blue mountain NY loops?

Dave Taylor

Rex kwan Do
Anyone have a decent loop file for Blue Mt? Probably heading up sunday with buddies. We may ride just the chainstretcher loop if I can't find snything else.

pooriggy

Team MTBNJ Halter's
I would go but you don't have any good loops at Blue. Also on the rigid SS for now, not the best bike for Blue. I'll let you know where I'm riding and tex u.

Mitch

Team MTBNJ Halter's
Blue is a ton of fun. Make sure you go to the WMBA web site and print a map too. Very helpful.

jerzey111

Plan it on trailforks website. You can see which trails are popular, elevation, etc. Once you like one, click on it and you can see rides involving said trail. Select which one appeals to you, send it to your trailforks app and you're good too go. Unfortunately you can't plan your ride from the app.

2Julianas

Team MTBNJ Halter's
Make sure you hit Myx Monster (counter clockwise), sis and upper sis, stinger top to bottom, and My Favorite Trail to Rambler (all one way). I'm traveling so I can't access any of my gps files

Tonggi

Make sure you hit Myx Monster (counter clockwise), sis and upper sis, stinger top to bottom, and My Favorite Trail to Rambler (all one way). I'm traveling so I can't access any of my gps files

Good route. I just looked on trail forks. Do you use the fire roads to climb up (prefered for me :p)

Magic

Formerly 1sh0t1b33r
Team MTBNJ Halter's
A guide is
Good route. I just looked on trail forks. Do you use the fire roads to climb up (prefered for me :p)
A guide is good here. The first time I ever went to Blue with a few friends, I think we only found one singletrack train and ended up on double for most of the ride. But even the double track stuff is good, rocky riding.

Anyone have a decent loop file for Blue Mt? Probably heading up sunday with buddies. We may ride just the chainstretcher loop if I can't find snything else.
I know that place well. And it's best on a rigid SS. I run a 32:20 in there. Outer loop with monster clockwise is best. Then my favorite trail and rambler. Monster counter clockwise is boring

Top Bottom