Black Bear Cycling - Spring Cleaning Race Pre-Rides 4/24/2016

Heidi

Thanks for leading. That's some course. I think we have already determined I couldn't have figured that out without you guys ;-)

Last edited:

Kaleidopete

There was a nice group for the ride today!
BB 2016 Preride02.jpg

BB 2016 Preride05.jpg

ajcourain

Retired from burrito Shiffering
Thanks for this afternoon's pre-ride and the lead through the park! Looking forward to next week's race.. hoping those rocks take it easy on me!

onetracker

One last official Race Course Pre-Ride on Thursday (4/28/2016) evening led by Black Bear Cycling. Meet at 5pm in front of the Bathhouse (the really big building that sits right on the lake off the main parking area). All abilities welcome but the ride will follow the Cat 1/2 course. No drop ride. Ride leader: @Panhead

Come on out and see the goods!!!

Panhead

The ride will be fine for Cat 3s that want to see the full loop. The course is pretty well burned in so the faster riders can bang off the front and either keep going or regroup at the turns. We're going as fast as the slowest rider and Waway at night is real fun.

onetracker

Additionally, one of our members is willing to do a pre-ride for the Cat 3 course. Friday, 4/29/2016 at 5pm. Meet at 5pm in front of the Bathhouse (the really big building that sits right on the lake off the main parking area). All abilities welcome and this ride will follow the Cat 3 course. No drop ride. Ride leader: @MTBShane76

Last edited:

Dave Taylor

Rex kwan Do
So, I know 4 people that have backed out or are backing out because of weather? Who is still in? I am definitely racing as long as the event is on.

Patrick

Overthinking the draft from the basement already
Staff member
i'm in - going off at 9:00 i got a shot at being dryer....

Top Bottom