Black Bear Cycling - Spring Cleaning Race Pre-Rides 4/24/2016

onetracker

Black Bear Cycling - Spring Cleaning Race Course Pre Rides

When: Sunday, 4/24/2016

Pre-Ride #1, 9am – Cat 1, Cat 2 and Cat 3 (ride leader: Dave Daniel)

Pre-Ride #2, 4pm – Cat 3 Only (ride leader: Dave Castner)

All rides are no drop with a chance to session tech features and corners. Enjoy!!!

Norm

Mayor McCheese
Team MTBNJ Halter's
Hey Bill! Great to see these pre-rides popping up!

Are the loops the same as last year?

And I think this reminds me you sent me an email I never replied to. Man, I suck.

Last thought. Does your team only allow people named Dave to lead the cat 3 rides?

onetracker

Thanks. Just back from our club meeting and the Dave Duo got volunteered to lead rides, the rest of us are too old and busted from racing out of state to lead any rides. Maybe I should change my name to Dave, come to think of it, and maybe I would not feel 100 years old. I posted another thread with all of the race information listed and the course is in fact the same as last year. If you do owe me a reply, I forgot what I was asking so no worries. Catch you soon!!!

KenS

JORBA: Director
JORBA.ORG
Good to see so many Black Bear jerseys at Rattling this past weekend, and to see you guys leading pre-rides. Kickazz!

2Julianas

Team MTBNJ Halter's
Is there a map or a file for the loop? Is it the same as last year? I can't make the pre-ride Saturday :(

Panhead

I'm heading back out after the 4:00 ride if anyone wants to tag along. Come see some of Waway's goodness.

ekuhn

I pre rode this afternoon and somehow I lost my Garmin 705 on the South Bend trail between the 3 little rock gardens and the creek crossing. I fell right in the 3rd rock garden and it was there when I took off but noticed it wasn't there after the creek crossing.

If any one sees it, I will come to pick it up anytime anywhere. Thanks.

Top Bottom