Black Bear Cycling - H2H Spring Cleaning Race Thread

onetracker

onetracker

The good news...all of the downed trees blocking the trails have been removed from the course as of this evening!

The bad news...Wayway has seen a ton of rain so the race course is a bit soft. We would prefer that you hold off on pre-riding the race course until Thursday afternoon although we may get some more showers out that way between now and the weekend. Be smart, use good judgement if you plan to ride the race course.

Panhead

Course will be marked tomorrow. Tonights ride is on, not supposed to rain up here until 6 and then its a 50/50 shot.

jShort

2018 Fantasy Football Toilet Bowl Lead Technician
Team MTBNJ Halter's
After my pre ride loops, I was sitting at the light making a right on to Union Valley. I see a guy on a dirt bike creeping around, then he just merges into traffic, no big deal.
The a cop in an explorer comes creeping after him. Dude man on the bike looks back, sees the cop, pops a wheelie with the cop right behind him, then takes off. I lol'd.

Thin Diesel

After my pre ride loops, I was sitting at the light making a right on to Union Valley. I see a guy on a dirt bike creeping around, then he just merges into traffic, no big deal.
The a cop in an explorer comes creeping after him. Dude man on the bike looks back, sees the cop, pops a wheelie with the cop right behind him, then takes off. I lol'd.

12 o'clock boyz moved up to west milford??

http://www.12oclockboys.com/

Patrick

Overthinking the draft from the basement already
Staff member
in - gotta leave house at 6:30....
if its pouring out, i'll consider it a donation...

Patrick

Overthinking the draft from the basement already
Staff member
image.jpg
8:00 44F and light rain. No wind.

Top Bottom