Biz Dev / Sales - Consumer Tech

bonefishjake

Strong like bull, smart like tractor
Team MTBNJ Halter's
hey all,

i'm in the market for a new job and figured i'd post up in here because with all the growth we've had on the site, one just never knows.

i've been in Biz Dev / Sales for small Consumer Tech companies and Startups for about the last decade. i've worked with big brands and agencies to develop leading edge partnerships and programs around advertising, revenue generation, and data utilization. the verticals i seem to have the best luck with are Beer/Spirits, Sports/Connected Fitness (or Health) and Mobile Payments, but really any company that has a consumer facing app or product that is looking to establish new partnerships and/or drive sales.

if you know of anything or anyone that may have some connections, i'd love to hear from you. in terms of geography, i'd be open to anything from Philly to Boston if everything aligns.

i'd be happy to share my resume or LinkedIn profile if you think you may know of something.

thanks in advance!

jake

bonefishjake

Strong like bull, smart like tractor
Team MTBNJ Halter's

Patrick

Overthinking the draft from the basement already
Staff member
jimmy, i'll text you.

fidodie - thanks man! send me a dm. that gig looks really good.

i'll get the spouse on it - she has an office in that building. She may want to lead in with your resume - i'll let you know.
ps - they are looking hard at mobile payments in the telematics space, as well as, integrating some existing methods.

Top Bottom