BIYF Winter 2015 Smack Down

Juggernaut

Master of the Metaphor
First of all kudos to all who participated the BIYF smack down. To finish this week I decided to go to sandy hook and I saw a fellow fatbiker and tag along with him. Nice meeting you Dan! Aka juggernaut. 2hrs of beach ride and it was a blast! Then I went to henry hudson for another point. It was a slushy mess even in a gravel road. Then I donated some bike parts and met Kerry at second life bikes. Its been a pleasure! Till next time!

Sandy hook
https://www.strava.com/activities/271982550
View attachment 19946

henry hudson
https://www.strava.com/activities/271982495
View attachment 19947

1pt ride
1pt park
1pt park
1pt photo with Kerry

4pts total
View attachment 19948

Hey Sandy,

It was nice meeting you today. We could not have had better conditions ..... Need to do this again:)

stb222

Love Drunk
Jerk Squad
Pat, please tally final rides so we can see if ken was the sole winner instead of being tied with soundz.it looks like he may have been bumped out of second.

soundz

The Hat
Team MTBNJ Halter's
It looks like I made the mistake of not knowing week 11 counts in the tournament. I thought it was a separate thing for some reason. Congrats Ken!

Patrick

Overthinking the draft from the basement already
Staff member
It looks like I made the mistake of not knowing week 11 counts in the tournament. I thought it was a separate thing for some reason. Congrats Ken!

Nope - Soundz wins the Series, Ken wins the tournament week....

now for the prizes, and podium shots - more later, i'm going riding.....

rick81721

Lothar
+1 ride
+1 new park (Mercer County Park)
+1 new park (LHT)
+1 new park (D&R Canal Towpath / D&R Raritan)
+1 new park (D&R Feeder Canal / D&R Delaware)
+1 new park (Delaware Canal State Park)
+1 epic 5+ hours dirt
Total: 7

Great way to finish out the tournament, cuz. And congrats again to soundz, Ken, Sandman and you for consistently racking up points - well done!

PS you better pic an avatar or norm will put something ridiculous in there. If I were you I'd use yours from strava - most awesome beard ever

Sandman98

Great way to finish out the tournament, cuz. And congrats again to soundz, Ken, Sandman and you for consistently racking up points - well done!

PS you better pic an avatar or norm will put something ridiculous in there. If I were you I'd use yours from strava - most awesome beard ever
thanks. is that beard even real?

Mitch

Team MTBNJ Halter's
Nice work everybody and congratulations to Jimmy and Ken.. Now get real jobs!!!

jmanic

JORBA Board Member/Chapter Leader
Staff member
JORBA.ORG
Team MTBNJ Halter's
Congrats Soundz and Ken, well deserved-
Was fun watching you guys throw down.
Well played all, and thanks to Pat for hosting the winter carnival. You got some beer coming your way.

The Kalmyk

Ken and Soundz way to kill it!!!

@AndyJ , cutting thru Trenton is always a trip in its self. I have done it many times. I still recall my first time before the added the new section. Doing this in the summer time when it's a beautiful day is always trippy. I never stop!!!

Top Bottom