BIYF 2017-2018 talk

thegock

IMG_20171123_091322.jpg

Mountain Bike Mike

I’m not in this year... Chasing the biyf hours last year caused me to peak by March and I fought a slow fitness decline the remainder of the race season....

Good luck for those that do this. i’ll be out there, just not racking up enough hours to be competitive.

Patrick

Overthinking the draft from the basement already
Staff member
I’m not in this year... Chasing the biyf hours last year caused me to peak by March and I fought a slow fitness decline the remainder of the race season....

Good luck for those that do this. i’ll be out there, just not racking up enough hours to be competitive.

we've found a new rules czar and score keeper - congrats to @Mountain Bike Mike !
:D

w_b

WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA????

Who are you and how did you get MBM's password?

Isn't that what you said last year? Lol

Reactions: rlb

rick81721

Lothar
I'll play along but won't be in official standings. I will be in Florida for 95% of this and I don't think it's fair to compete against you guys struggling to ride in hideous winter conditions

mattybfat

The Opinion Police
Team MTBNJ Halter's
@rick81721 since your retired and clearly bored in Florida. Something like this wood clearly keep you busy charting rides and implementing rules every other day.

Reactions: rlb
Top Bottom