BikeFlights?

Bike N Gear

Shop: Bike N Gear
Shop Keep
Just shipped a couple bikes. Disappointed to see they switched to UPS. Rates seem much higher now as compared to when they used FedEx.

I noticed this too. Switching to UPS brought the rates almost as low as my regular UPS deal. With Fedex and Bikeflights I was never able to come close to their deal.

BPaze

Has anyone used bike flights internationally considering sending my bike to Europe on vacation should be about 30 min from a bike park. Curious if it’s worth it or just rent/demo

qclabrat

Has anyone used bike flights internationally considering sending my bike to Europe on vacation should be about 30 min from a bike park. Curious if it’s worth it or just rent/demo
I was curious as well and punched in some numbers from NJ to Italy. $340 one way for 8 days transit. You're better off packing as extra luggage. Depending on airlines that can still get really expensive for each leg. Check local rental prices, that's probably your best bet. And spending few hours to setup and repack a bike doesn't sound like fun.

BPaze

I was curious as well and punched in some numbers from NJ to Italy. $340 one way for 8 days transit. You're better off packing as extra luggage. Depending on airlines that can still get really expensive for each leg. Check local rental prices, that's probably your best bet. And spending few hours to setup and repack a bike doesn't sound like fun.
I am pretty sure there is a place I can demo a Whyte which I wanted to do and there is a park with rentals 40 min from where I am staying. Thanks

Top Bottom