Bicycle Hub of Marlboro

Biker Dude

In case any of your were not using this store due to the prior owner, there is new ownership and they now have a much larger inventory. The new owner is 'Sean' and he is really good. If you head in there, be sure to tell him you heard about the change of ownership on this forum.

A new shout out to Sean at Bike Hub of Marlboro. Thanks for setting me up with the new 2017 Specialized Stumpjumper FSR Expert Carbon. I had my first ride on it yesterday and it is 'SWEET'. Sean gave me a great deal and was super helpful in picking out the right bike for me for where and the way I ride. They now have a much, much bigger inventory of bikes and products than ever before.

A new shout out to Sean at Bike Hub of Marlboro. Thanks for setting me up with the new 2017 Specialized Stumpjumper FSR Expert Carbon. I had my first ride on it yesterday and it is 'SWEET'. Sean gave me a great deal and was super helpful in picking out the right bike for me for where and the way I ride. They now have a much, much bigger inventory of bikes and products than ever before.

Be honest ... are you "Sean"?

Be honest ... are you "Sean"?

I am absolutely not Sean (although I may play on an upcoming made for tv movie :)). However, I have lived near the Bike Hub for 20 years and never liked the guy who used to own it and never used the store. It is a 3 minute bike ride from my house. I benefited huge from having a new owner as I now love the place and have seen it go from a second rate LBS to a really awesome one. And I trust Sean inherently.

i visited the shop a couple of times when i first moved to town ~10 years ago and swore never to go back, the previous owner was a bit abrasive. Night and day difference under Sean's management. He knows his $hit and and is fair to deal with. Glad to have a solid LBS.

Charlie (not Sean)

I stopped in there a few weeks ago and Sean was absolutely awesome. Answered all my questions and was very helpful.

Walter
Also Not Sean

Wally, the prior owner, is a solid dude and a local institution. One of the first guys to really be an advocate for mountain biking, he ran the Allaire race for like 20 years and was very active in trail maintenance and promoting the sport. I still bump into him periodically, and he's always friendly to me.

Wally, the prior owner, is a solid dude and a local institution. One of the first guys to really be an advocate for mountain biking, he ran the Allaire race for like 20 years and was very active in trail maintenance and promoting the sport. I still bump into him periodically, and he's always friendly to me.

I've been riding for a good amount of time but I'm fairly new to the NJmtb scene...my wookie friend had advised me about his prior involvement in the race scene. kudos to him for his involvement but my experience at his shop left a bad taste in my mouth. for the record i wasnt asking him to match internet pricing or making unreasonable requests.

Back
Top Bottom