Better late then never the Allaire beginner rides return.

mike_243

JORBA Board Member/Chapter Leader
JORBA.ORG
Starting April 11th 2017 @ 6pm sharp (conditions permitting), We will bring back a very fun weekly event...the Allaire Tuesday Beginner Group Ride. :)
Our rides are for the beginner or folk not familiar with Allaire, we all ride in one group, and we are only as fast as the slowest rider so you don't have to worry about being dropped you can leave the Heart Rate Monitors at home. We also have a great cast of characters that are happy to give you tips on how to avoid some of the bumps and bruises we've all experienced. The only requirements are a bike, a helmet, water, and a sense of humor. According to the sunset calendar, we should have 1.5 hrs to squeeze the ride in. We hope you can attend.
We will post up here by 4Pm if we are canceled by heavy rains or thunder.

mike_243

JORBA.ORG
Just a heads up for all the beginners- today it begins!
Yup and the weather is going to be great to ride... come on down or out or up depending where you start from :)
No drop fun time type ride... Helmets required bring water and a sense of humor....

Matt_

I Get Jokes
Kids are on spring break so I told JT to save his energy for the ride tonight since it's been a while..... and he's doing just that

20170411_120446.jpg

MadisonDan

Team MTBNJ Halter's
I may start doing these in a week or so. Will be working out of Red Bank once a week shortly.

mike_243

JORBA.ORG
You know as I was saying good night to people I remembered but by that time we broke up.
13.25 attended the ride last night to kick off another season of fun at Allaire.
see new faces as well as meet up with people I have not ridden in a while, all in all a good night.
Hope to see you all and more peeps next week...
PS: JT crushed the log on the perimeter trail...

Frank

Sasquatch
You know as I was saying good night to people I remembered but by that time we broke up.
13.25 attended the ride last night to kick off another season of fun at Allaire.
see new faces as well as meet up with people I have not ridden in a while, all in all a good night.
Hope to see you all and more peeps next week...
PS: JT crushed the log on the perimeter trail...
13.25 ???

moray42

Merman
You can bring dogs off leash at Allaire? My pup loves running while I ride!
Technically no. I have brought the dog, but always with at minimum a training collar and leash on hand. The dog that joined the other day runs on a leash tethered to a seat post mounted boom.

mike_243

JORBA.ORG
Should be a great night again to be in the woods come on out and enjoy the nature of things...

Trail Conditions

Current Conditions