Better late then never the Allaire beginner rides return.

mike_243

JORBA Board Member/Chapter Leader
JORBA.ORG
Hey everyone as of now we are looking iffy for tonights ride we got rain yesterday and today is supposed to be about the same,
So if that happens we will cancel rather the beat the soft trails up stay tuned I will post here and on the FB pages if we cancel.

RobD

Going to see if I can start getting out on these, work permitting. It would be great to put some faces to the names here. On a side note, I'm hoping the weather cooperates the rest of the week as well so we can get in a good TM session on Sunday.

mike_243

JORBA.ORG
Going to see if I can start getting out on these, work permitting. It would be great to put some faces to the names here. On a side note, I'm hoping the weather cooperates the rest of the week as well so we can get in a good TM session on Sunday.
Was hoping for tonight but that is not looking good but at least the mary is getting washed on the back of the jeeper....

mike_243

JORBA.ORG
Was hoping for tonight but that is not looking good but at least the mary is getting washed on the back of the jeeper....

Well at this point we are going to cancel tonights ride we got enough rain between yesterday and this morning to make the trails too soft.
Hope to see you all next week and remember we have a TM session this Sunday we meet at 8 am in the hospital road lot.

mike_243

JORBA.ORG
Going to be a bit warm on the ride tonight make sure you have water... Oh and a bike and helmet would be nice as well

mike_243

JORBA.ORG
Great ride tonight 17 people came out in the heat to enjoy our trails. Thanks to Bryan and Brian for helping make these rides fun...
see everyone next week...

Matt_

I Get Jokes
Hey whoever I was talking to tonight about travel trailers and Lake George, take 5 minutes to sign up and PM me! Didn't see you back at the lot to exchange info.

mike_243

JORBA.ORG
Hey whoever I was talking to tonight about travel trailers and Lake George, take 5 minutes to sign up and PM me! Didn't see you back at the lot to exchange info.
That might have been Chuck F..

mike_243

JORBA.ORG
good ride last night 20 people showed up and 20 people ended back at the lot.
Hey @Matt_ look a group shot...

Attachments

• IMG_4431.JPG
    IMG_4431.JPG
    151.6 KB · Views: 188

Big Dumb Animal

Hippo Nipples' #1 Fan
Couple of questions...is it a sign up or just show up and ride? Is there a particular location at the park? I've never been there before so don't want to be twiddling my thumbs in the wrong parking lot. Also, how many miles do you guys normally do? Thanks..

Matt_

I Get Jokes
Couple of questions...is it a sign up or just show up and ride? Is there a particular location at the park? I've never been there before so don't want to be twiddling my thumbs in the wrong parking lot. Also, how many miles do you guys normally do? Thanks..

Just show up. If it's your first time @mike_243 will have you sign a JORBA waiver.

Meet at the Hospital Rd lot:
Allaire State Park Trailhead
Hospital Rd, Wall Township, NJ 07727
https://goo.gl/maps/KxxXoZ2xjYu

Mileage depends on who shows up and how everyone's doing. Normally 10+/- seems to be the average

Great group of people. Hope to see you out there!

Big Dumb Animal

Hippo Nipples' #1 Fan
Just show up. If it's your first time @mike_243 will have you sign a JORBA waiver.

Meet at the Hospital Rd lot:
Allaire State Park Trailhead
Hospital Rd, Wall Township, NJ 07727
https://goo.gl/maps/KxxXoZ2xjYu

Mileage depends on who shows up and how everyone's doing. Normally 10+/- seems to be the average

Great group of people. Hope to see you out there!
Thanks! Yeah I've heard some great stuff about it, hopefully we get good weather.

mike_243

JORBA.ORG
This ride has been running going close to 10 years now.
Frank started it as a way for like minded people to meet and have fun riding our little gem of a park.
As Matt said we need a signed waiver the first time you come out that is good for the year of rides. The pace is social no drop and if you need to get out for what ever reason we can get you out to the lot, this is also a no guilt ride you will not ruin it for anyone else if you need to split.
Hope to see you there it is supposed to be nice this Tuesday night...

Matt_

I Get Jokes
Didn't get much of anything down here near Allaire, looks like the system scooted just north of us. Should be good barring any random showers rolling through..... really need to find the old dome that @Frank used to put up on Tuesdays

Trail Conditions

Current Conditions