Book of Paul H

Paul H

Fearless OOS Poser
@jklett
20190105_082920.jpg

Patrick

Overthinking the draft from the basement already
Staff member
And what exactly is the "olive"?? What does it do.

it is a compression ring - like Walt said. cause saying compression ring takes too long.
also compression olive (too long, just olive)
compression sleeve

Paul H

Fearless OOS Poser
I am debating whether or not I want to DIY the service on the RS Sektor on my Talon.
I've done it before.... had to buy like 2 or 3 different oil, then grease and etc with the intent that I will continue doing this service but since the fire, lost all the oil and grease.
Considering that I don't ride this bike as much as I did before.... do I want to buy all the supplies again or just have the LBS do it.

A Potted Plant

Honorary Sod
I am debating whether or not I want to DIY the service on the RS Sektor on my Talon.
I've done it before.... had to buy like 2 or 3 different oil, then grease and etc with the intent that I will continue doing this service but since the fire, lost all the oil and grease.
Considering that I don't ride this bike as much as I did before.... do I want to buy all the supplies again or just have the LBS do it.

how do you find out what oil you need? I called suntour and they said yes :|

Paul H

Fearless OOS Poser
How much oil you need? Have to check if I still have some.
Thanks but if I'm going to DIY it... gonna buy the supplies but just not sure if it will be worth it cuz... am I going to have this bike for long? Will I have another RS fork?

Top Bottom