Book of Paul H

A Potted Plant

Honorary Sod
Paul is unable to defend his thread so let's take it to shit and talk about politics lol

If only someone had a nonboosted 27.5 140mm fork I could buy...

Paul H

Fearless OOS Poser
my w4 is 0, I always opt for them to deduct the maximum amount of money, it is what it is
How is it possible you owe money?
Do you have some loads of cash coming from illegitimate sources that IRS and/or state treasury is now discovering?
Dude... don't mess with the IRS.... even more so now since they are working without pay.

I knew there was something crooked about you... I WANT IN!

A Potted Plant

Honorary Sod
How is it possible you owe money?
Do you have some loads of cash coming from illegitimate sources that IRS and/or state treasury is now discovering?
Dude... don't mess with the IRS.... even more so now since they are working without pay.

I knew there was something crooked about you... I WANT IN!

AMD puts made me a thousandaire this year and uncle same wants his cut, I also had a hand full of other long shot plays that pulled through I never make money so go figure lol.

qclabrat

my w4 is 0, I always opt for them to deduct the maximum amount of money, it is what it is
does that matter much for state? From NJ tax site

When an employee has more than one job, or spouses/civil union partners are both wage earners, the combined incomes may be taxed at a higher rate. In cases like these, an employee may file Form NJ-W4 and use the wage chart to determine the rate to use when calculating State withholding amounts. Your employee may also request that an additional amount be deducted from each pay. As an employer, you are required to furnish Form NJ-W4 to your employees and withhold New Jersey income tax at the rate selected, including any additional amount requested. But employees are not required to complete Form NJ-W4.

A Potted Plant

Honorary Sod
does that matter much for state? From NJ tax site

When an employee has more than one job, or spouses/civil union partners are both wage earners, the combined incomes may be taxed at a higher rate. In cases like these, an employee may file Form NJ-W4 and use the wage chart to determine the rate to use when calculating State withholding amounts. Your employee may also request that an additional amount be deducted from each pay. As an employer, you are required to furnish Form NJ-W4 to your employees and withhold New Jersey income tax at the rate selected, including any additional amount requested. But employees are not required to complete Form NJ-W4.

It is what it is I'm not surprised, I always have extra aside for stuff like this

Paul H

Fearless OOS Poser
How long before you need to refill on stans?
I'm prolly overdue on the Hightower... but too lazy. Should do it tomorrow when it's warmer.

Top Bottom