Book of Paul H

Paul H

Fearless OOS Poser

Mtbdog

Maybe I should throw the lever in the freezer and see if the brass will shrink?
heat it up, see if that helps. This is why the only olives you wanna mess with are in a nicely stirred martini! GLWO And the olives better have pimento.

Paul H

Fearless OOS Poser
heat it up, see if that helps. This is why the only olives you wanna mess with are in a nicely stirred martini! GLWO And the olives better have pimento.
I hate martinis and heated martini would be even worse! Plus you burn away the alcohol!

Mtbdog

I hate martinis and heated martini would be even worse! Plus you burn away the alcohol!
Remember I'm a teatooter. Stick the lever in the oven for a bit, the metals should expand at different rates. I was never big on them either.

Patrick

Overthinking the draft from the basement already
Staff member
Hold a torch to it, about 90 seconds should do it. Video of my solution for proof of concept please. Center of the garage on the floor too

Juggernaut

Master of the Metaphor
Eh... not gonna spend money on it.
Its a CX bike so maybe 1x makes more sense. I am going to convert it back to 1x and put it up for sale right around CX season.
Wrong wrong WRONG!

The correct answer is to buy the RD, decide that you like the range but the bikes not quite right and then start a whole new build based on the wifli RD. Jeez, thought that part was obvious. :)

Paul H

Fearless OOS Poser
Wrong wrong WRONG!

The correct answer is to buy the RD, decide that you like the range but the bikes not quite right and then start a whole new build based on the wifli RD. Jeez, thought that part was obvious. :)
I really like my bell... can I do a build around that instead?

Juggernaut

Master of the Metaphor
I really like my bell... can I do a build around that instead?
A966A687-B4E2-4340-B939-DAAC655B39E1.gif

A Potted Plant

Honorary Sod
good luck moving it...
"If you choose purchase this lathe, I will need to coordinate with friend to load it as I do not have a forklift."

I'd take apart the easy part, some of those older motors way more than 100lbs and if I steel my buddies trailer I use a cherry picker and pull a trailer under it. Its not tough till you have to deal with stairs and you can't damage the area around it.

Top Bottom