Book of Paul H

Haha yea thanks about that, I actually won't be around until labor day heading on vacation Saturday morning, but in September when I am back I will be down to ride up there anytime, I can also do Ringwood, Way Way and Sterling fairly often, but start time again would be later between 11-12 so I can drop my son off at my moms. If I can do that I can ride almost any weekend day.

Haha yea thanks about that, I actually won't be around until labor day heading on vacation Saturday morning, but in September when I am back I will be down to ride up there anytime, I can also do Ringwood, Way Way and Sterling fairly often, but start time again would be later between 11-12 so I can drop my son off at my moms. If I can do that I can ride almost any weekend day.
Roger that

Is that 11am-12noon those are my hours(lol) sounds good if I don't see ya enjoy the vacation come back fresh

Is that 11am-12noon those are my hours(lol) sounds good if I don't see ya enjoy the vacation come back fresh
@BPaze
Hmmm... we can have Frank be our rabbit and try to chase him around. I am sure we will collapse but the good news is, not too ppl at Stewart to run us over when we're flat on our backs on the ground

Yes it is

If we chase Frank the best way to catch him is when he laps us LOL. I rode there solo for the first time a few months ago, it is a nice park good size and definitely not too technical with a couple punchy climbs. We should be able to put 8-12 miles in and build up conditioning.

Yes it is

If we chase Frank the best way to catch him is when he laps us LOL. I rode there solo for the first time a few months ago, it is a nice park good size and definitely not too technical with a couple punchy climbs. We should be able to put 8-12 miles in and build up conditioning.
According to my strava, on the MTBNJ Stewart ride, I did 11.9 miles at 7.1mph avg.
I was ready to drop dead at around mile 9. Struggled and limped the balance. This was about 2 months ago.
@Mtbdog Curious to know what Frank's pace was on this ride.

My ride was actually less than a month ago, I went solo and did 9 miles at about 5.7mph. I was solo so constantly stopped to check gps and stopped at 9 miles because it was gonna be another 4 or 5 if I didn't head back and was running out of time. Definitely can get the miles in there.

My ride was actually less than a month ago, I went solo and did 9 miles at about 5.7mph. I was solo so constantly stopped to check gps and stopped at 9 miles because it was gonna be another 4 or 5 if I didn't head back and was running out of time. Definitely can get the miles in there.
First one to catch Frank gets to keep his bike!

I got lost on that ride. Stopped and waited for 2nd group. I di 11.8 miles 6.26 mph , 771 ft. elev climb 715ft. descent, 20 mph top speed, and shucked 667 calories. Had fun, great trail system! Can't wait to go back!

I got lost on that ride. Stopped and waited for 2nd group. I di 11.8 miles 6.26 mph , 771 ft. elev climb 715ft. descent, 20 mph top speed, and shucked 667 calories. Had fun, great trail system! Can't wait to go back!
Checked strava and the guys you were riding with were averaging 8.5 mph
That will be my goal.

@BPaze
@Mtbdog
I cant seem post pic on PM
Pick one and post comments if you want to change something.

Roadie Is My Bike Ok.JPG

Roadie Knight.JPG

I couldn't imagine a better time than commuting in the Fall. Tourists gone, low precip and the smell of chestnuts. Let me know if you want me to tune it up for you.

I couldn't imagine a better time than commuting in the Fall. Tourists gone, low precip and the smell of chestnuts. Let me know if you want me to tune it up for you.
Smell of chestnuts? In the city?
Appreciate the offer and I keep using the garage as an excuse but the brake cable is prolly one of those jobs where a garage is not needed. I guess... my heart isn't in it this year.

Smell of chestnuts? In the city?
Appreciate the offer and I keep using the garage as an excuse but the brake cable is prolly one of those jobs where a garage is not needed. I guess... my heart isn't in it this year.
I remember why you rode last, it was to save for new bike day. Make another goal for something you really want to save for. You need a dangling carrot of sorts

Back
Top Bottom