Best place to rent a qaulity DH/FR bike for MC

a.s.

Mr. Chainring
Sold my DH bike last season and need to rent something for opening weekend at Mountain Creek. I know the mountain has GTs but was wondering if there was a better/cheaper option?

Thanks

aedubber

Ridetopia I think its called.. its a little shop on the left hand side that looks like a house right before the entrance to creek parking lot.

mtn

Yeah, Ridetopia has rental bikes that honestly lack in the quality department. Heavy and bland is how i remember them. The GT rentals aren't that expensive. Much less so than the Devincis.

a.s.

Mr. Chainring
Damn it you people are useless! ;)

The Devinci and carbon GT are tempting but not for that price- especially since they don't include a lift ticket. It doesn't sound like Ridetopia has anything good to offer. Is there no other place around MC that rents quality bikes?

mattybfat

The Opinion Police
Team MTBNJ Halter's
There are many capable used rides out there to get your kicks for about 3 rentals paid.

a.s.

Mr. Chainring
There are many capable used rides out there to get your kicks for about 3 rentals paid.

But then there's maintenance, upkeep and storage. Maybe later when I have some free time and can ride more than 2 or 3 days a season.

DownhillR3

I need a used DH before the season starts

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Mike... I have an excellent condition Giant Glory 00, Medium size. With a Marzocchi fork installed, the price will be less but still a phenomenal DH bike. Guaranteed.

gtluke

The Moped
What size are you? I have a specialized big hit I ride once a year that I should sell. It's a medium and has upgrades. I think it's an 08 and it has a triple crown fork.

Top Bottom