Best Deal Ever or Biggest Scam

RickVaughn

Mine too. No charges on CC either. ??

my paypal account shows the money going out. knowing these things i have a feeling that i'll either 1) get nothing and have to dispute the charge or 2) get the item along with an invoice saying i owe more money.

GSTim

Formerly M3Tim
Strange thing is that mine shows as being paid by CC, but I never did. Checked all my cards and PayPal but nothing? Reverse Scam?

ryderX

If it is a scam the scammer has very low aspiratations. At $25.00 a pop he/she is living below the poverty line. I'm thinking it's a bike shop grommet kid who stole a few sets of brakes and is trying to buy some dope for the weekend. I got a USPS shipping notification earlier today which means absolutely nothing though I'll patiently wait until the 24th before I file a claim.

RickVaughn

this whole thing is like

GSTim

Formerly M3Tim
Anybody see anything yet? Mine shows as expected delivery yesterday, but shipped USPS so no tracking info.

:popcorn:

RickVaughn

I'm pretty sure they're not coming lol

I've started a refund request so the seller has 4 days to respond before ebay steps in. Remember folks, if it sounds too good to be true, it probably is.

Unrelated: anyone selling brakes?

Blair

maybe you'll just get the levers and calipers with no pads.

One thing that happens now is stuff ships internationally due to huge variations in currency. I got amazon gillette razors from russia so they might be intransit from russia or venezuela. there's no profit if you don't get dollars.

RickVaughn

Welp. Case closed. Ebay issued a full refund after not getting tracking info from the seller.

Figured as much but well...worth a shot I suppose. M7000s already in the mail

Top Bottom