Berms and Jumps and Flow

don

Thanks for posting - Harry Main is so beyond good. You could hate him for the flip/whip moves but he does 360 Tables that remind you of Doyle and that straight wallride to flatty has a ton of style. And flairs 8 feet out to a landing right under the coping INTO a triple tailwhip 360 - you really can't hate that at all.

stb222

Love Drunk
Jerk Squad
http://www.sundaybikes.com/v3/video-archive/?v=3768 - Helmet cam, think that is Posh. Big crazy flow.

Good shots and nice trails. I don't think that is posh because it looks to wide in thw middle and not enough of a hill. However posh does have a fence on the right side and set right next, either way, six trails.

Went to the spot i used to build at yesterday evening. I was disappointed no one was riding but here are some crappy pics. I will probably take my ewr there because there is a roller line that links into a bunch of stuff and then continues and serves as a way to get back up the hill. It has about 10 sets of jumpable/rollable doubles with 3 or 4 berms. SOme of the new lines that were built are big, a set or two after the fly-over jump a new lip is easily 6', it is scary. This place is a two min ride from my house and I stopped riding these trails right before I moved there. DJ pics never look good, but here are some crappy ones with my phone.

"The Mains" Left hip or straight on. When I started building there, it was just a left hip. I built the line that goes straight on.
picture.php

Hit to berm and then back up the hill.
picture.php

The Mains and whatever they call this line. The next two sets after this are big. This pit is about 5' deep.
picture.php

Top of "The Mains"
picture.php

don

DJ pics never look good, but here are some crappy ones with my phone.

Top of "The Mains"
picture.php

Looks real good. Anytime you want to ride trails let me know. We've got some stuff down in this area or if you want to get your stuff running.

THATmanMANNY

pinkbike showing all NWD films

Nice! 3pm est and 10pm est

Schedule ( 12PM and 7PM pst each day)
NWD1 - Monday, October 19th
NWD2 - Tuesday, October 20th
NWD3 - Wednesday, October 21th
NWD4 - Thursday, October 22th
NWD5 - Friday, October 23th
NWD6 - Saturday, October 24th
NWD7 - Sunday, October 25th
NWD8 - Monday, October 26th
NWD9 - Tuesday, October 27th

watching the Lenosky segment now

Edit: It's pretty cool to see the progression of riding and filming

Last edited:

FFT

Gay & Stuffy
Here's a glimps at the 20" guys shredding at Buck Nasty.

Attachments

• 20.jpg
    20.jpg
    56.2 KB · Views: 214
Top Bottom