Berms and Jumps and Flow

Anyone seen TRIALS IS DEAD? Not really about flow but some really sick trials riding. All in Australia, tons of rocky coastline stuff and lots of competitive observed stuff. Some of the courses they have to navigate for the competition are totally unreal.

Netflix has it but I might have the only copy of it they have, it took forever to get...I am sending it back tomorrow.

Spence - nice link. IIRC, Leach's part in Kranked 6 was my favorite. It's a great concept (rider designed terrain for their parts) and I think Leach got it the best out of everyone in the vid - very creative segment.

What also is interesting is they didn't filter out his sounds. He looks so smooth but it sounds like it's as hairball as it looks.

where's the helmut?

I know. Actually one of the most famous/best trail riders just got banged up really badly last week. Mike Aitken @ Posh. I don't know exactly what happened but from the sounds of it a helmet wouldn't have done him any worse.

where's the helmut?

Write letter to the local, state, feds, and pressure them about a helmet law.

and never go to New Hampshire, you will hate it there, they still make thier own decisions about wearing a seatbelt. F***ing crazy up there.

Attachments

• nh_license_plate2_1.jpg
    nh_license_plate2_1.jpg
    131.2 KB · Views: 270
I was in the back seat of a cab when the driver was turned back telling me a story about the laws up there when he almost rear-ended a car, super ironic I tell ya!!;)

Give a text if you want to do Allaire or dj's by me. I'm working til 11am

mikey aitkin over rotated a 360 and face planted. shatter his cheek bone/eye socket amongst some other things. only a full face would have helped, he'd be in the same spot if he had a lid on.

they are taking donation to help w/ medical expenses at
http://www.athleterecoveryfund.com/

I was in the back seat of a cab when the driver was turned back telling me a story about the laws up there when he almost rear-ended a car, super ironic I tell ya!!;)

Give a text if you want to do Allaire or dj's by me. I'm working til 11am

Shit - just saw this. We were @ our spot today, would have been cool if you hooked up. Had a good mini sesh. Nothings running front to back but we got a few sets finally dialed. Trail season is definitely here so anytime you want to hook up let me know.

Back
Top Bottom