Belle Mountain

THATmanMANNY

there a couple detention basin hills on hillsborough road that are comparable to CVS

Yea, not going to SL with toddler.

clarkenstein

JORBA Board Member/Chapter Leader
JORBA.ORG
Of
there a couple detention basin hills on hillsborough road that are comparable to CVS

Yea, not going to SL with toddler.

Oh for your kid? great little spot right in front of my house. instead of that hill on hillsborough road by scott drive, go down tally ho (it's a dead end). park on renard and go toward the pond. on the west side of the pond there is a perfect hill for kids. i take my kids there all the time. not too tall, not too steep, no parking on a busy high speed road, and not a far walk back to the car.

GSTim

Formerly M3Tim
Manny,

Is Round Valley too far? They have two nice sledding hills right inside the main gate next to the Ranger station.

THATmanMANNY

Thanks for the info Dave.

Tim, RV is not far. But it's just the distance I would need to travel during blizzard despite having the pickup my wife would probably give me one of these are you crazy looks to take daughter out.

Is it the area just SW of the ranger station?

Last edited:

GSTim

Formerly M3Tim
Manny,

The hill is just to right of the ranger station as you pull in. People park right along the access road right there, you'll see it.

Top Bottom