Paul H

Fearless OOS Poser
Hey All- Would you guys be interested in started a Telegram Group in order to coordinate the rides better. I feel like if Im busy I dont check website as frequently as I like and I would love to ride with you all.
You could subscribe to the thread and it'll shoot you an email when there is a new post.

Chris Nordt

Hit Huber & Allaire & Cheesequake on way home - felt great to be back out. Hartshorne too crowded.
Definitely rusty .
Huber is a fun park to break back lot of hikers though- not a destination park.
Allaire is great as usual - Cheesequake is a mess - no flow but has some decent climbs & downhills for practice - shame it’s neglected because there’s potential - again not a destination park either.
Riding alone sucks but you can pace yourself.

I live just a few minutes from Cheesequake and I agree it is lacking in flow and up-keep, but has some great potential. There is so much area back there that is unused and would make for some great riding, but I doubt expanding the riding area is high on Cheesequake's list of priorities. They are probably pissed enough already with the bikers using the "entrance" at the parkway commuter parking lot instead of paying to get in like the rest of the public. I definitely think with a few new trails that Cheesequake can be a destination park.

GreenMachine

I live just a few minutes from Cheesequake and I agree it is lacking in flow and up-keep, but has some great potential. There is so much area back there that is unused and would make for some great riding, but I doubt expanding the riding area is high on Cheesequake's list of priorities. They are probably pissed enough already with the bikers using the "entrance" at the parkway commuter parking lot instead of paying to get in like the rest of the public. I definitely think with a few new trails that Cheesequake can be a destination park.
No doubt - potential is fantastic. It needs a lot of work though and makeover of the trails.
I’ll meet up one day - 5 mins from CQ.

Top Bottom