GreenMachine

Hit Huber & Allaire & Cheesequake on way home - felt great to be back out. Hartshorne too crowded.
Definitely rusty .
Huber is a fun park to break back lot of hikers though- not a destination park.
Allaire is great as usual - Cheesequake is a mess - no flow but has some decent climbs & downhills for practice - shame it’s neglected because there’s potential - again not a destination park either.
Riding alone sucks but you can pace yourself.

qclabrat

Hit Huber & Allaire & Cheesequake on way home - felt great to be back out. Hartshorne too crowded.
Definitely rusty .
Huber is a fun park to break back lot of hikers though- not a destination park.
Allaire is great as usual - Cheesequake is a mess - no flow but has some decent climbs & downhills for practice - shame it’s neglected because there’s potential - again not a destination park either.
Riding alone sucks but you can pace yourself.
Build up the base, I'm shooting to get out of this beginner thread after this season...

Mtbdog

10am is earliest for me. I did the NICA course yesterday and it is perfect for us. I also have the H2H course from last year in mind. You can check out the NICA course on their site with Strava. I have a full map and the park is well marked.

Paul H

Fearless OOS Poser
10am is earliest for me. I did the NICA course yesterday and it is perfect for us. I also have the H2H course from last year in mind. You can check out the NICA course on their site with Strava. I have a full map and the park is well marked.
10am is cool with me.
I'll see you on Sunday!

Anyone else that wants to join, post up!

Mtbdog

Good question. Next week is the NICA race wouldn't want to mess up the course trails. In Passaic Co. it's pouring.

BPaze

Normally Lee no drains pretty well wouldn't surprise me if it was rideable tomorrow but I am upstate at the moment no idea how it is raining down that way

Astark

Whale Farts
Hey All- Would you guys be interested in started a Telegram Group in order to coordinate the rides better. I feel like if Im busy I dont check website as frequently as I like and I would love to ride with you all.

Top Bottom