Just checked weather /4 am steady wet snow until late afternoon...

Not concerned about biking but driving - game time decision here.

Nice job today with Chris and Walter - good, steady pace. limited stops. Mostly stayed upright.
We even threw in the guardrail climb - which is much easier with the reroute at the top - thank you.

Started snowing as we did a finishing outer loop on blue. Including that "interesting" section next to the pipeline downhill.
Little crazy having the first time on it with a layer of white.....

lots of strava PRs were notched!

Good thing I wasn't there!

not true! You would have added to the collection.

We were steady on the flats, with limited stops - i think that makes a big difference.
We recovered at the top of climbs, then went about our business.
Very enjoyable - until i found out my car keys were not in my pocket......but that is a different story.

not true! You would have added to the collection.

We were steady on the flats, with limited stops - i think that makes a big difference.
We recovered at the top of climbs, then went about our business.
Very enjoyable - until i found out my car keys were not in my pocket......but that is a different story.
Hope you found your keys.... or keyd according to Walters strava

Good ride today, thanks for leading today and the beer @fidodie
First tracks wuz fun today, even riding with shocks set up for a teenager girl :(

Newish blue cut over to hit those fab rollovers
IMG_20171209_101620_1.jpg
New trail opposite of ballpark was great, thanks @Kirt and Jorba/high tech crew. Don't miss the left turn here!!
MVIMG_20171209_091011.jpg

Ahh, winter is here, join us next week
MVIMG_20171209_104129.jpg

First time for a snow ride today. Much tougher than I expected and very easy to wipe out. Broke my chain on the way home. Was too bad.

Bike is at the shop getting fixed.

Anyone want to ride alpine, Bauvelt, or Tallman around noon tomorrow?

I might do the fat at chimney
First time for a snow ride today. Much tougher than I expected and very easy to wipe out. Broke my chain on the way home. Was too bad.

Bike is at the shop getting fixed.

Anyone want to ride alpine, Bauvelt, or Tallman around noon tomorrow?
First time in snow with Fat bike today for me as well - tough indeed , a slog of a ride - not sure I'm a fan. Probably a lot more fun with a group.

Back
Top Bottom