qclabrat

8AM meet up here:
40.914561, -74.81366 Mountain Villa School parking area Parking for this area is behind an elementary school, located just south of Route 80 on 517. This parking area is located at the north end of Deer Park and provides access on the White Trail.

First timer as well, so we'll get lost together.
Thinking 2 laps mostly only white.
If you plan on getting there later, I'm guessing we'll be back at the lot by 9:15ish.

@JuniorT58 if you are comfortable with 6mr and Rutgers you should be fine
@Rollin Dice welcome to join, we need fresh blood on these rides
@C8N is like a wounded deer at the moment, but we can leave him for dead need be

post up if anyone plans to join at 8 or 9:15

Paul H

Fearless OOS Poser
8AM meet up here:
40.914561, -74.81366 Mountain Villa School parking area Parking for this area is behind an elementary school, located just south of Route 80 on 517. This parking area is located at the north end of Deer Park and provides access on the White Trail.

If you plan on getting there later, I'm guessing we'll be back at the lot by 9:15ish.

@C8N is like a wounded deer at the moment, but we can leave him for dead need be

blog-pic.jpg

JuniorT58

8AM meet up here:

Sounds good ! Do I have to use google maps mandatory for the coordinates or I can use Siri ? Any experience with that ?

GreenMachine

I’ve never been to that park... the only two parks I’ve rode are 6 mile run and Rutgers Ecological Preserve which are the closest one to my house since I live in New Brunswick.
How was Rutgers ? Decent amount of mtb or more hikers ? Well marked ?

JuniorT58

Rutgers is well market in terms of signs... But when it comes to the trails itself it’s super leafy, some of the trails have a lot of weeds too that might hit your ankles... after that it’s not that bad. When it comes to Riders I haven’t seen the first one, hikers usually range from 2-5 when I go there. Mostly students

qclabrat

Rutgers is pretty tame, except for one sketchy area.
Not very big so I usually hop on the Canal Path from Bound Brook to get some extra miles

btw: you guys needs some avatars, that "Prince" like image not working for me, don't make @Norm assign one for you (you've been warned...;))

jackx

Too early for me. I’m not going to make it for that early start time.

Hope you have good weather for this ride!

qclabrat

Too early for me. I’m not going to make it for that early start time.

Hope you have good weather for this ride!
You just need to sleep less John
My kids suck the life out of me at the moment, once they wake up my energy level is gone. I'll schedule something more reasonable later in the year

jackx

You just need to sleep less
My kids suck the life out of me at the moment, once they wake up my energy level is gone. I'll schedule something more reasonable later in the year
Soundz like you scheduled the right time for the group. Have a good ride!

Paul H

Fearless OOS Poser
8AM meet up here:

My knee is still a little stiff but I am good to go so I'll see you guys at 8 tomorrow.
I'll probably do 1 loop with you guys as I need to get home by 11:30

Juggernaut

Master of the Metaphor
Our local boy Jeff put out a good vid about clipless vs flats..... Yes everyone's put one out but Jeff said something in it that finally made the argument make sense ... At least to me.

Top Bottom