qclabrat

Ilnadi I see you may be going to Allaire next Saturday. I'll be there. Walt ru going?
sorry Julio but I've got to be in the city by 2pm
I seem to miss this ride every year :mad:
anyone interested, I'll be at Chimney in the morning, about 8am for 2-3 hrs

qclabrat

Anyone down for a ride this weekend? I had a blast at Nassau two weekends ago, but have been off the bike for various reasons. Early mornings work best for me, about 8ish.

qclabrat

Think I'll be at Nassau again this weekend, no Friday as working late today, most likely 8am on Sunday if anyone is interested.
Nassau is going to be my new 6mr, bc less people and it's another good mojo park

Juggernaut

Master of the Metaphor
Totally agree about Nassau. Only been twice since the group ride two years ago and both times I came away super impressed with a huge smile on my face...despite being totally lost most of the ride. I'll be at Nassau tomorrow morning around 8am. Sunday is my Road-ee day.

Paul H

Fearless OOS Poser
Think I'll be at Nassau again this weekend, no Friday as working late today, most likely 8am on Sunday if anyone is interested.
Nassau is going to be my new 6mr, bc less people and it's another good mojo park
Totally agree about Nassau. Only been twice since the group ride two years ago and both times I came away super impressed with a huge smile on my face...despite being totally lost most of the ride. I'll be at Nassau tomorrow morning around 8am. Sunday is my Road-ee day.
I want to ride Nassau too! Never been there.
Let me check with the wife to see if I can get the car for Saturday...

In the meanwhile.... squishy or bruise your bums?

qclabrat

what time Dan? may be able to swing tomorrow morning
you riding the Doohicky SS?

I want to ride Nassau too! Never been there.
Let me check with the wife to see if I can get the car for Saturday...
In the meanwhile.... squishy or bruise your bums?

still waiting for the tires to come in for the Carver, so probably the trail bike
tho might just get the skinny Ralphs on and do SS

@ilnadi, interested?

Paul H

Fearless OOS Poser

still waiting for the tires to come in for the Carver, so probably the trail bike

@ilnadi, interested?
@Juggernaut said 8ish
Got the car for tomorrow but I might be a couple of minutes late give or take 5 min?
Ok... will bring the Trance.

BTW... which lot?
40.667636, -74.883518 Lower Parking Lot This is a small parking lot located at the north end of Nassau Road. Directions

40.663184 , -74.881444 Main Parking Area This is the main parking area for Nassau Trails. Directions

Kangdoy

Thinking I may join you guys too. Was going take my car for an alignment, but it doesn't REALLY need to get done right away. Never been to Nassau and was always interested in checking it out.

Juggernaut

Master of the Metaphor
I'll be there at 8am at what I assume is the main lot. Not an issue to wait a couple min. I'll be on s full squish this time. You will not die on a HT. Blue CR-V, black SC Tallboy.

ilnadi

@ilnadi, interested?

not feeling great right now, if I feel up to it tomorrow morning I'll be there. Don't wait for me.
BTW, here is the route from last time, in case y'all need it (you can also see the parts we skipped)
http://www.strava.com/routes/10661807
this starts from the Main Parking Area

Top Bottom