hmmm, Labor Day weekend > Jersey shore? no way, I'll start going down mid-month when its not nuts down there and even stop by at Kane for a pint

Let talk about short term, what about tomorrow Saturday morning, early like 7ish for 2-3 hrs
considering HM or LM
No car tomorrow so I cant do LM
Come to HM!

ride rescheduled to 9am at the Nassau main lot
check the Nassau trail thread for location

a local guide will show us around, post up if you plan to come by. I'll be there by 8am for a pre-ride

Walt,

I'm going to Nassau tomorrow morning. If I can get my ass in gear, I'll get there about the time you guys roll out. I'm waaaay to fat and out of shap to hang with even the slowest of you.... but I'll at least wave as we pass each other. I still have that Reverb bleed kit for you. I'll put it in the car so I don't forget it.

Walt,

I'm going to Nassau tomorrow morning. If I can get my ass in gear, I'll get there about the time you guys roll out. I'm waaaay to fat and out of shap to hang with even the slowest of you.... but I'll at least wave as we pass each other. I still have that Reverb bleed kit for you. I'll put it in the car so I don't forget it.
oh crap, sorry meant to say 9am Sunday
have fun Dan, meet us on Sunday if you can

7am At Chimney on Saturday for those interested

Hey all,

Anyone interested in meeting me at the top parking lot at Skyline drive at 7am for two loops or so around Ramapo Lake as well as exploring some of the other trails? I figure we'll be back at the car around 9am or 9:30 am? Gotta then come home and do science experiments with our kid. Please PM me...

Is this the main lot

Attachments

• 20170910_081131.jpg
    20170910_081131.jpg
    167.9 KB · Views: 93
Hey all,

Anyone interested in meeting me at the top parking lot at Skyline drive at 7am for two loops or so around Ramapo Lake as well as exploring some of the other trails? I figure we'll be back at the car around 9am or 9:30 am? Gotta then come home and do science experiments with our kid. Please PM me...

Saw this too late but if you want to do same in the future let me know
Bill

Saw this too late but if you want to do same in the future let me know
Bill
@UnionRider475 I may do the same ride next Sunday morning at 7am. I did three loops around the lake and rode up to the water tower ruins, then back down and then back up to the parking lot. I'm so glad I'm back on my trail bike in addition to my road bike

I also got to meet a few cool dogs along the way.

@Julio Arocho I think that may be the lower lot and it's only for hikers. Mountina bikers usually park at the top lot which is located at the top of Skyline drive. I will say that I'm glad I was there at 7 am because by the time I got back to the parking lot it was a mess of cars.
there's a lake up there in Nassau?

Back
Top Bottom