very little rain here in my hood
anyone up for CR on Saturday at 8am? As long as weather agrees for the next 30 hrs

Hmmm...going by Accuweather, Saturday 8AM & 9AM looks like 52% chance of rain. On Sunday, it's going to be cloudy at 8AM until 11-ish.

Hmmm...going by Accuweather, Saturday 8AM & 9AM looks like 52% chance of rain. On Sunday, it's going to be cloudy at 8AM until 11-ish.
more concerned prior to the ride, raining now, so doesn't look promising.
I'll stop by after work to give red and white a recon (half day Fridays!!). Blue doesn't like rain at all, so won't even bother
doing a SS with the wrong tires (weirwolves, good on wet but sucks big in any mud) so no chance of going to yellow, but orange is possible if I decide to instead park at the hawk watch

taking kids to last day of comic con, but I highly recommend for those who are free
@domo are you spinning again this year?

Yes sir.
I Volunteer my services to these good jorba people 3rd year now.

Stopped going to nycc 2 years ago because of the sea of humanity is like a tsunami.

I hope you guys have fun. Or at least eat at wo hop afterwards lol

more concerned prior to the ride, raining now, so doesn't look promising.
I'll stop by after work to give red and white a recon (half day Fridays!!). Blue doesn't like rain at all, so won't even bother
doing a SS with the wrong tires (weirwolves, good on wet but sucks big in any mud) so no chance of going to yellow, but orange is possible if I decide to instead park at the hawk watch

Weirwolves...WTB! I used to ride Bronsons.

Yes sir.
I Volunteer my services to these good jorba people 3rd year now.

Stopped going to nycc 2 years ago because of the sea of humanity is like a tsunami.

I hope you guys have fun. Or at least eat at wo hop afterwards lol
excellent, more of a Big Wong kind of guy
67mott_med.jpg

but seriously for cheap eats do the dimsum place which moved from Bowery to Division, $2.25 most plates can't be beat, eat there at least twice a month, think the english name is Sunshine, but just look for the words dimsum in red on the windows, always a line so hard to miss, but less since moving cause the Yelp tourist haven't figured it out yet...

WP_20160930_14_49_01_Pro.jpg
went to Chimney for an hour and it was really nice, despite having the completely wrong bike for a weak, out of shape old guy. This park punishes you if you don't got a good fork. if I get get my 29r's brakes redone tonight I'll try for an AM ride as long as it doesn't rain too much tonight. Just been spitting here all day

We still doing a ride tomorrow??????
I hit my local trail yesterday. Even if trail conditions allow, I would think twice if you're lazy like me. My shoes and bike are a mess. They are muddy and dirty... need to hose them down. I'm hitting the road today. Lol

going for a run today, landed on a log pile and bruised some ribs yesterday

Damn... I fell like 3-4 times myself yesterday.

I tell ya, CR really kicks our asses lol! My knee slammed on a rock on blue and got a nasty gash. Started riding a little bit, looked down and noticed blood running down my right leg. Gloves are also good for making bleeding stop!

I tell ya, CR really kicks our asses lol! My knee slammed on a rock on blue and got a nasty gash. Started riding a little bit, looked down and noticed blood running down my right leg. Gloves are also good for making bleeding stop!
My falls were clipless fails at HM lol

Back
Top Bottom