GreenMachine

110-114 heat index today - I give you Ringwood guys huge props but not as much as my sons 11-12 yr old mini football camp day that was somehow still a go . Kids were leaving half way through left & right - asinine coaches.

freshmtb

Dudes i believe i started this group years ago when I was a level 0 / 10 beginner. I believe after years of practice Im a level 1 / 10. Anyone down for a quick ride after work next week?

Chris Nordt

Dudes i believe i started this group years ago when I was a level 0 / 10 beginner. I believe after years of practice Im a level 1 / 10. Anyone down for a quick ride after work next week?

Haha, that I believe you did! I'm down for a ride now that my feet work again lol.. where and what time were you thinking?

freshmtb

@Chris Nordt Was thinking Tues @ SixMile 6-630ish. Blue to red (stone bridge) then white to red. About 8.5 miles. They also turned the rooty climb at Canal red to flowy and smooth. many changes this year.

I sold myself too short, level 1.5 of 10.

Chris Nordt

@Chris Nordt Was thinking Tues @ SixMile 6-630ish. Blue to red (stone bridge) then white to red. About 8.5 miles. They also turned the rooty climb at Canal red to flowy and smooth. many changes this year.

I sold myself too short, level 1.5 of 10.

Haha, well I haven't been on a ride in almost 2 years so I've regressed below a 1.. and my last 3 attempts to ride have all been sidelined due to weather, so I may be able to do a red/blue run but much more then that and I may collapse lol

freshmtb

Haha, well I haven't been on a ride in almost 2 years so I've regressed below a 1.. and my last 3 attempts to ride have all been sidelined due to weather, so I may be able to do a red/blue run but much more then that and I may collapse lol

We can ride blue then red, then I'll just turn back to do white! Chill easy pace! This year has been great dude, perfect time to do a comeback. I've never seen SixMile this DRY since 2017.

Chris Nordt

We can ride blue then red, then I'll just turn back to do white! Chill easy pace! This year has been great dude, perfect time to do a comeback. I've never seen SixMile this DRY since 2017.

Still after all this rain? That's impressive! I wanted to get over there Saturday morning before it got super hot, then my camelbak sprung a leak and as I'm getting a water bottle my back went out picking up the lid I dropped.. at that point I took it as a sign to keep my ass home lol

Juggernaut

Master of the Metaphor
Be Careful JP, your road runner group might get jealous. ;)

My youngest is friends with Anne S’s youngest so I see the occasional race photo of you on da Facebook. :)

freshmtb

Still after all this rain? That's impressive! I wanted to get over there Saturday morning before it got super hot, then my camelbak sprung a leak and as I'm getting a water bottle my back went out picking up the lid I dropped.. at that point I took it as a sign to keep my ass home lol

After rain this week, I'd say today would have puddles on typical sections and Friday would be PRIMO conditions.

freshmtb

Be Careful JP, your road runner group might get jealous. ;)

My youngest is friends with Anne S’s youngest so I see the occasional race photo of you on da Facebook. :)

Haha! Awesome, yeah man kinda MIA in the running scene at the moment although I'm racing a 4 miler tonight at westfield lol

Juggernaut

Master of the Metaphor
sooooo, who's still active in this old thread? Lol.. now that my feet are fixed and my heart is working properly I finally got a ride in!! Now I just need to find my legs haha
JP turned full time jogger some time ago... most of us morph’d into the OOS. ?

Top Bottom