Beginner ride 6/9 ride

Pearl

THIS CHANGES EVERYTHING
Is this still on? Sadly ill need to know by noon so I can pack my bike and such.

what is everyone going to bet on?

Until its called i'm planning on riding. Hopefully Frank will be able to part the clouds again and give us another great ride...

It's not looking good at all. I stopped by the lot on the way home and it had rained there earlier. The bikes coming out had a fair amount of mud on them, and the trails were already soft from last weeks rain. So if there is any rain tomorrow we are cancelled. Sorry

We are going to cancel the ride for this week. The trails are way too soggy to drag 35 people through.:(

Knew it was going to happen :( My wife and daughter called me about 30 minutes ago pretty upset they were looking forward to tonight. Oh well next week it is :cry:

Good that you canceled it early although I still have the bike in the jeeper just on case...

Good that you canceled it early although I still have the bike in the jeeper just on case...

No just in case...the trails are way too wet to ride on for the next few days. There is more rain in the forecast so it will suck for a while.

No just in case...the trails are way too wet to ride on for the next few days. There is more rain in the forecast so it will suck for a while.

I know but i figured that the rain gods would be able to see the bike in the car and be nice ?

I am thinking the next ride day might be Saturday if we are lucky.
I did a loop at the manasquan res. last night just to ride I think someone doing work there has been to at least 1 TM at Allaire there are nicks installed and the they were working...

Last edited:
I know but i figured that the rain gods would be able to see the bike in the car and be nice ?

No such luck.:(

I am thinking the next ride day might be Saturday if we are lucky.

Agreed...leaning towards sunday.

I did a loop at the manasquan res. last night just to ride I think someone doing work there has been to at least 1 TM at Allaire there are nicks installed and the they were working...

Interesting....isn't it a Monmouth Cty Park? :hmmm:

No such luck.:(

Interesting....isn't it a Monmouth Cty Park? :hmmm:

I think it is but I did not see any well you know those things that work so well....
:confused:

and it seems the nicks were working I went there with John for him to get used to shifting...
we could all meet there for the ride I can imagine 42 of us rolling through the loop ;)

I think it is but I did not see any well you know those things that work so well....
:confused:

and it seems the nicks were working I went there with John for him to get used to shifting...
we could all meet there for the ride I can imagine 42 of us rolling through the loop ;)

i actually did ride the reservoir tonight. wasnt too bad. some puddles here and there but overall it was fine... until i got a flat tire and no repair kit. walked about a mile and a half back to the car

Trail Conditions

Current Conditions