Beer backpack

jmanic

JORBA Board Member/Chapter Leader
Staff member
JORBA.ORG
Team MTBNJ Halter's
I can vouch for the can system, (backpack sold separately).
Works well, and is nice to have fresh beer on tap.
Note there are other options out there that are insulated that don't require ice/cooler to keep cold.

mattybfat

The Opinion Police
Team MTBNJ Halter's
I can vouch for the can system, (backpack sold separately).
Works well, and is nice to have fresh beer on tap.
Note there are other options out there that are insulated that don't require ice/cooler to keep cold.
We need to do a ride and camp with you carting the keg!

jackx

I never heard the term pony keg as mentioned in the article. Interesting as it sort of looks like a "pony bottle" that I have seen some SCUBA divers bring as an emergency backup, as it is a second albeit mini tank and regulator as backup.

RobW

Leave tequila for the ladies @Flaubert . Men drink beer. Real men drink ipas

I'm glad I won't measure up to your ideal "real man" status- I'd hate for you to be on my jock too!:p
Not to mention, I was getting down with IPA's before you knew what IPA stands for, they don't excite me anymore. When I do drink beer, A stout will be my first choice. :D

Dave Taylor

Rex kwan Do
I'm glad I won't measure up to your ideal "real man" status- I'd hate for you to be on my jock too!:p
Not to mention, I was getting down with IPA's before you knew what IPA stands for, they don't excite me anymore. When I do drink beer, A stout will be my first choice. :D
Stout? Never heard of her...

Ian F

Agreed. Never been a fan of IPA's and I've known what they are for decades. IPA's from the UK seem OK as many seem to be brewed as originally intended (to survive the long boat ride from England to India without skunking), rather than US beers that compete for how bitter they can be combined with the lovely aroma of cat piss.

RobW

Agreed. Never been a fan of IPA's and I've known what they are for decades. IPA's from the UK seem OK as many seem to be brewed as originally intended (to survive the long boat ride from England to India without skunking), rather than US beers that compete for how bitter they can be combined with the lovely aroma of cat piss.
Haha yes! I'll drink Belgium style over any beer. A Belgium tripel or quad is preferred.

Top Bottom