Bearscat moves to Sept.

Teams-We found your Medals. Sorry about that. If the “team capt” will PM over your mailing address, I will snail mail your medals. Apologies.

finished both laps, of course, 6:05 total time on course.

my garmin shut down on me two hours in, i wonder if i coulda done better if it kept working so i could see how much time had passed. . . (o well, whats done is done)

If I try a race, this would be the format I would try: endurance. There are some in FL next winter.

Good times! Thanks Black Bear for another well run event. Great food and a huge bear sighting!
We pay that bear to show up for the event, great isn't he?
Bears05.jpg

This is my favorite NJ race, by far. It's hard enough to keep you honest, the people and vibes are always great. Perfect weather his go around which made it exceptional. I don't do many short races but this will always be on the list. This year I was also smart enough to bring my own food because there aren't any veggie options, except cookies. Which I like.

Or bring them to Bikefest. You can give my medal to Kirt, if the other guys are not there you can hand off to Kirt, and I'll get them to the guys.
Good Idea. I will be working at JORBA Fest Registration with Kirt and will be sure to bring the Medals. Sorry they got lost in the shuffle on race day. I appreciate your understanding. Thanks for making this easy.

This is my favorite NJ race, by far. It's hard enough to keep you honest, the people and vibes are always great. Perfect weather his go around which made it exceptional. I don't do many short races but this will always be on the list. This year I was also smart enough to bring my own food because there aren't any veggie options, except cookies. Which I like.
Appreciate the nice comments. Thanks for pointing this out. Lunch consisting of cookies, potato salad and cole slaw is not very satisfying as post race food. Please remind me when you register and I will make sure we have some food for you.

I try to not eat many cookies these days (which I find hard to do and often fail). But those cookies were good. I wonder if they were home made?

Back
Top Bottom