Bearscat moves to Sept.

Fat Trout

Thanks. Just curious why the change? I rode it in the past and liked the timing. Honestly I like the new timing too but so much good stuff happens in the fall its always a challenge.

pooriggy

Team MTBNJ Halter's
Interesting, I would like to do this as a team. Glad to hear this is still going.

SSmtbr

With how well the Erie 80 was attended (from my perspective) it's great to see more mtb stuff getting back into the prime mtb riding weather months.

SSUsa in August, Bearscat in Sept and Erie 80 in October, it's looking like a great way to close out 2018!

Mountain Bike Mike

With how well the Erie 80 was attended (from my perspective) it's great to see more mtb stuff getting back into the prime mtb riding weather months.

SSUsa in August, Bearscat in Sept and Erie 80 in October, it's looking like a great way to close out 2018!

YES - THIS... what a great time to be out there...

jeffstick

JORBA: Waywayanda
JORBA.ORG
It's just time for a change and time to bring Mountain Bike racing back to the fall which is one of the best times of the year to ride/race your mountain bike. The spring calendar is always full and mountain bike racing seems to be over around here by July.

onetracker

To build on Jeff's comment, we thought we would try moving the Bearscat to the fall using the following logic: we thought that more people would build the fitness over the course of the season to feel comfortable trying either 1 or 2 laps of the Bearscat course, the fact that the Spring season has become crowded, the fall is a great time to race bikes plus temps will be cooler and you can race XC early season then do some endurance racing at the Bearscat in the fall. Please come out in 2018; we would love to see more folks come and race this event that we love putting on!

Top Bottom