Bear Scat 50

onetracker

Lucky for you, not this year :) $75 for a killer course , aid station and southern BBQ.

For the record, day of reg really does not allow endurance races to plan well.

SSmtbr

Lucky for you, not this year :) $75 for a killer course , aid station and southern BBQ.

For the record, day of reg really does not allow endurance races to plan well.

Thanks for the info!! This race has usually been off my radar due to work conflicts but this year the stars aligned but I forgot to check the cutoff date (rookie racer mistake). Looking forward to the half-suffering edition tomorrow!

onetracker

Thanks for the info!! This race has usually been off my radar due to work conflicts but this year the stars aligned but I forgot to check the cutoff date (rookie racer mistake). Looking forward to the half-suffering edition tomorrow!

Just so you know, we may fold the 25 Mile SS class into Open Men since there is currently zero racers registered in that class.

onetracker

IMG_0129.JPG
The big question is who is a fast enough 50 mile competitor to win one of these cool custom trophies made by our own Robb Young???

SSmtbr

As luck would have it, I wake up feeling completely under the weather and unable to breathe. Good luck to everyone racing today!

pixychick

JORBA: Ringwood
JORBA.ORG
Nick Lando put in a super winning race! I did not see his time but it may have been just under 4 hours. Light rain when he came in.

a.s.

Mr. Chainring
Wow sub-4:30 time is INSANE. :eek:

Great racecourse. Did the 25 this year (28 with the prolog) and got lucky. Rain kicked in around 1pm when I finished. I feel bad for anyone who had to do a 2nd lap.

Not too many spectators this year with the cool temps and rain. At least these guys were there to see me finish...

IMG_5947.JPG

Top Bottom