Be Careful @ NOX!

MissJR

not in the mood for your shenanigans
Team MTBNJ Halter's
This has been popping up in a few of my FB groups... as always, please be careful when riding alone... if something doesn't seem right, LEAVE!

"Thursday, October 05, 2017 05:50AM
HAYCOCK TWP., Pa. (WPVI) --
Pennsylvania State Police are investigating a rape at Nockamixon State Park in Bucks County.

The incident occurred Monday just after 5 p.m. in the park located in Haycock Township.

Police say the female victim reported she was on a fishing pier in the park when she was forced into a silver four-door sedan by two men.

The victim told police she was taken to another area of the park and raped by the two men.

One suspect is described as a white male, in his early twenties about six feet tall, short brown hair and clean shaven. He was last seen wearing a black v-neck t-shirt and baggy blue jeans.

The second suspect is described as a white male in his early twenties, 5'8" tall, short blonde hair and a small mustache. He was last seen wearing a red Under Armour t-shirt that had "Under Armour" spelled out in white lettering.

He was also wearing baggy blue jeans and a red and grey snapback styled hat.

Anyone with information is asked to call state police."

Last edited:

MissJR

Team MTBNJ Halter's
WTF?!

women have enough issues with REAL assaults and then people come along and make shit up. it makes it harder for REAL assaults to be reported and taken seriously.

ugggh. i am so mad right now.

Rusty

...Your alone somewhere, one guy is yellow alert, two is red alert...

=========
So let me get this straight. Its ok for you to be alone in the woods, but if I pass you whilst you are alone in the woods, I am automatically a yellow alert? If I have another dude with me and we pass you we are automatically a red alert?
really, I am curious as to the thought process.
(other than this part, I agree with the rest of what you said)

MissJR

Team MTBNJ Halter's
I am going to remind everyone that this is the WOMEN'S FORUM and that I originally posted an article about an alleged RAPE on a trail many of us have been to. It has since been proven to be a false report, but the concerns are still valid. We need to be aware of our surroundings and to avoid situations where we put ourselves in danger.

If you would like to continue with a debate, by all means do so but keep it clean.

And keep your mansplaining BS to yourself.

Last edited:

Carson

Sport Bacon
Team MTBNJ Halter's
Please be aware that the State of NJ prohibits anyone from possessing more than 3/4 of an ounce of pepper spray (OC spray; oleoresin capsicum spray). Carrying more than 3/4 of an ounce is a disorderly persons offense and could actually lead to arrest. I shit you not.

Mace or any other chemical spray is expressly illegal in our great state, as well.

Stef

❤ Brownie Biatch ❤
JORBA.ORG
Team MTBNJ Halter's
Please be aware that the State of NJ prohibits anyone from possessing more than 3/4 of an ounce of pepper spray (OC spray; oleoresin capsicum spray). Carrying more than 3/4 of an ounce is a disorderly persons offense and could actually lead to arrest. I shit you not.

Mace or any other chemical spray is expressly illegal in our great state, as well.

LOL do you speak from experience :)

Top Bottom