Be careful at Allamuchy!

robox201

My good friend saw, and cut, fishing line strung across the trail at three different places while out riding on Monday, April 29th. Use caution on sharp turns and at the bottom of downhills!!!

Frank

Sasquatch
WOW, that sucks, and thanks for the warning. Would it be possible to indicate what trails they were strung across?

Carruz27

Never a dull moment...jeez. I'm heading there for a spin tonight, I'll scout it out. If you have specific locations and or trails that would be helpful. Hopefully I don't find anything the hard way. Thanks for the heads up!

BAIN

Thank god it is just fishing line and it will break at the knot on the trees. when I was younger some dipshit put wire across the railroad beds and clipped my friend while on his atv. gave him scars like the joker even with his helmet on. still, if you see anyone doing this, please beat their ass for me.

rlb

pleas have your friend report this to parks and forest police. They need to be aware & on the lookout.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

JimN

Captain Wildcat
Team MTBNJ Halter's
I agree it should have been longer, but at least they caught him and he was punished.

pedals

I was there last week & didn't see anything. Holy crap..Thanks for the warning. I'll be way more cautious now.

Now that I think of it, there was a car at Tranquillity lot with 2 doors wide open and nobody in site anywhere. CREEPY. Not that it was connected, but still.

mattybfat

The Opinion Police
Team MTBNJ Halter's
probably the damn tree huggers

Dont blame hippies park has very few hikers. Lets say they are in tight ST whos to say its not disgruntled atv guys they have been harassed quite often. Got to think outside the box. Could be stupid kids. Need to know where to break this down.

kidzach

I was also there Sunday and did not see any fishing line or a soul on the trails. But that is the norm at Mooch North.

Trail Conditions

Current Conditions

Trail Conditions not available
Top Bottom