Basketball

THATmanMANNY

Any ya'll ball hard everyday?

I would like to put a team together for the next adult league at Hoop Heaven (bridgewater).

8 people are needed at $125 a pop. 8 games plus playoffs
experience required

Patrick

Overthinking the draft from the basement already
Staff member
you young guys....my ankles hurt just thinking about adult leagues.

GL!

The Kalmyk

Any ya'll ball hard everyday?

I would like to put a team together for the next adult league at Hoop Heaven (bridgewater).

8 people are needed at $125 a pop. 8 games plus playoffs
experience required

I'd love too as I know I would be much more of an asset then if you were building a mountain bike team. That said, Bridgewater is too far and I am on Cook AA team already. I use to play in 2-3 leagues a season but these old legs have way too may basketball miles on them for that anymore. By far my favorite runs were Jersey Shore, 5Points YMCA in Union and Plainfield. Ahh the memories:)

Last edited:

The Kalmyk

Funny Story- In High School we played @walter 's school, now known as South Amboy HS I think. Before the game my teammate, Ish, bet me I couldn't score over 30 on them. The bet was made because two years early (my sophmore year) I had twenty something against them. Let's just say my senior year I scored over 20 every game but never over 30. I lost the bet.

Last edited:

The Kalmyk

Since @ChrisG is paying attention, I will go on record saying Charlie Eibler and Angelo Fama were beasts!. Charlie was a wicked scorer (my Garden State teammate). He got a lot of second chances because of how hard Angelo hit the boards.

Did you ever have Dadika's son in any of your classes. I played with Rick many years in the JSL.

ChrisG

Unapologetic Lifer for Rock and Roll
Since @ChrisG is paying attention, I will go on record saying Charlie Eibler and Angelo Fama were beasts!. Charlie was a wicked scorer (my Garden State teammate). He got a lot of second chances because of how hard Angelo hit the boards.

Did you ever have Dadika's son in any of your classes. I played with Rick many years in the JSL.
I was an assistant coach for the boys team at South River HS (Deon Jackson era) when Eibler was playing at Spotswood, so I remember him well. I taught Angelo's younger brother in the late 90's.

And yes, I've had both of Dadika's children in class. His daughter is in my 12th grade Honors class this year.

walter

Fourth Party
Funny Story- In High School we played @walter 's school, now known as South Amboy HS I think. Before the game my teammate, Ish, bet me I couldn't score over 30 on them. The bet was made because two years early (my sophmore year) I had twenty something against them. Let's just say my senior year I scored over 20 every game but never over 30. I lost the bet.

My oldest cheers for them, I bet you could easily score 30+ on them now.......

Top Bottom