Base-In-Your Face Online Race 2012-2013

stb222

Love Drunk
Jerk Squad
Anyways, here is my last deal for today and my stats:

Today, commute home takes me to just under the 3 hour mark and over 50 miles. Double day for 16 points.

Stats:

62 activities
1,700 miles
97 hours

I am a 4 point wonder under the current scoring system. Similar to last year, this contest did make me ride more and I matched my January hours and miles from last year and beat my February. Can't ask for much more than that. Some cold and inclement weather was to be had this year, more than last year anyways. Speaking of that, I am still for rain bonus points, there are too many people on here that bag rides because of a little water.

Props to Oleg and Liong. Oleg seemed to be far out of his norm, which is cool to see.

Dusty the Whale

Mr.Chainsaw
That's an impressive amount of rides Kevin...

Here is what I did :/ kinda interested to see Everyone else's #'s

41 activities

1,704 miles

121 hours

capedoc

Team MTBNJ Halter's
Don't think I'm riding tonight so here's mine:

Count: 28 Activities
Time: 73:55:53 h:m:s
Distance: 1,104.48 mi

Thanks Clarkenstein for running this thing and to all who participated!

Norm

Mayor McCheese
Team MTBNJ Halter's
Is there a way to snag totals from Strava between specified dates?

Strava sucks in this regard but I'm too lazy to upload my rides in 2 places. I used to do 3 but then I stopped. Between Strava & Garmin, Garmin reporting is leaps & bounds better.

The March competition is meant to be a preview of next year's competition, to work out the kinks now so *someone* doesn't get 23,000 points in 1 ride. Basically we need to devise a system where something like this doesn't happen:

1. Rule states that you get +1 point for riding with another person.
2. Some tool registers for a triathlon in Panama and asks for 12,317 points

mattybfat

The Opinion Police
Team MTBNJ Halter's
56 activities
1401 miles
105:46 hrs

I just added in my commute home in so not exact but close.

michael.su

JORBA Board Member/Chapter Leader
JORBA.ORG
Strava sucks in this regard but I'm too lazy to upload my rides in 2 places. I used to do 3 but then I stopped. Between Strava & Garmin, Garmin reporting is leaps & bounds better.

That sucks. I looked around and couldn't find anything... no way I'm uploading to both, screw that. it takes too much time as it is. lol

No way I'm pulling all of my files from strava manually to upload them to GC now either and no chance that I'm going to tally it all ;)
too bad. :D

Patrick

Overthinking the draft from the basement already
Staff member
I finished with Zionfest
It was nice riding with just a wind breaker and spring gloves (softball for mike.su)

HRM is on the fritz again - stupid BT.

4pts

---

58 activities
100 or so hours
right around 1000 miles.

---

Not sure the week off helped my ankle/knee - at least i tried it. will be going for an MRI on the knee as soon as i get approval - so no mtb, dr said i could road bike. mud season is here so no biggie.

-----

so the super bonus for long hours doesn't work out so well, that needs to be tempered a bit - perhaps same as sport. bonus for miles seemed to work - that should incent the wanted behavior (base miles) - and that may be the big difference between divisions...

anyway, since dc has been kicking it around, and it can be found in the SEC filing, i suspect it will work out.

Norm

Mayor McCheese
Team MTBNJ Halter's
Sport podium contestants are required to ride pro for the March extended competition!

Patrick

Overthinking the draft from the basement already
Staff member
Sport podium contestants are required to ride pro for the March extended competition!

was thinking that - at least first place :D

on day 1 oleg has the 31 days in a row......

olegbabich

Maybe we need to define what qualifications are needed to be a Pro Class? I do not think of myself as a Pro. My average was just under 20 miles per ride and I cannot Bunny hop.

Top Bottom