Bagels & Bacon Short Track Race #1

DanBrodeen

Bagels and Bacon and Hot Post Race Showers

One of the perks of race being held at the BSA... Hot showers! If you need a shower post race feel free to use them over in the Somers side of camp (race is in Wheeler). Please brush/wipe off as much mud or dirt from yourself before entering the shower stalls. Bike wash will be outside, so please no bikes in the shower stalls (JShort).

Carson

Sport Bacon
Team MTBNJ Halter's
Did somebody say bacon?

FatGuyInSpandex.jpg

mattybfat

The Opinion Police
Team MTBNJ Halter's
course is marked taped and has a big berm followed by a jump over the creek! I suggested to luke to shoot pics there for either the glory or carnage. I would also suggest early arrival for pre ride to work in the fast line. Part of the road 1/4 of the way in was washed out badly and was to wet to get backhoe in to repair so please take notice esp in start...

Norm

Mayor McCheese
Team MTBNJ Halter's
Minivan loaded with 4 bikes, a wheelset, 6 pounds of bacon, a coffee roaster, 54 beers, socks, a rock, an envelope, a floor pump, and my own bag of crap.

Bagels on the way tomorrow.

Going with gears because I know it works. The SS may be a bit out of sorts right now.

mattybfat

The Opinion Police
Team MTBNJ Halter's
Is there a pit zone to stash parts, tools,... spare bike?

No but we will find such I suppose but really 40 mins may not be worth stashing anything. We will set it up next to the dumpster that way if the bike sucks you can throw it there :D....

woody

I have no clue how short track racing works...seems like a spare bike in a central location could be the fastest way to deal with most mechanicals...if that's allowed. Like cross.

mattybfat

The Opinion Police
Team MTBNJ Halter's
I have no clue how short track racing works...seems like a spare bike in a central location could be the fastest way to deal with most mechanicals...if that's allowed. Like cross.

We are making up the rules as we go but i'd put my 3rd born up that its a no no in the eyes of usa cycling. Like that matters anyway so bring it on unless McCheese says different...

DanBrodeen

Minivan loaded with 4 bikes, a wheelset, 6 pounds of bacon, a coffee roaster, 54 beers, socks, a rock, an envelope, a floor pump, and my own bag of crap.

Bagels on the way tomorrow.

Going with gears because I know it works. The SS may be a bit out of sorts right now.

Throw my Mtbnj T Shirt in there too!

Top Bottom