Bagels & Bacon Short Track Race #1

So once I get lapped by Monte I'm pulled? I hope I get 1 lap in

Mike was saying that nobody got pulled in the race he did and everyone just finishes on the lead lap. So maybe we just keep everyone out there.

This is surely going to test Chris' scoring chops, lol.

It will be interesting for sure, but we'll be able to pull it off.

I think so too. I figure this is a great way to test the system. Really all you need is the winner. But if we can post lap times that would be great.

I'll put you at the bottom of a hill to really tax you. And the course will be 150 yards. :)

Make sure its the widest part of the course and the tent is positioned at a weird angle too.

Well it's early so I could put you facing the sun. Maybe add a few sprinklers in the area for effect.

there aren't any race details.....what exactly is it???? Thanks!

Didn't I give some half-ass description in the reg page? I'm off to LaLa Land in a moment but the short answer is: a dirt Crit. Short and fast, much like a cx race. But on a MTB.

You could do some sort of a choke at the scorers table to make reading numbers easy on every lap. Sort of like what you did at mooch madness. That way if you get a lot of riders you don't lose track.

I'm planning on strapping a rubber chicken to the top of my helmet. You can choke that!

Didn't I give some half-ass description in the reg page? I'm off to LaLa Land in a moment but the short answer is: a dirt Crit. Short and fast, much like a cx race. But on a MTB.

How short is short, approx.? Sorry, not familiar with crits or cx races.

Back
Top Bottom