Back from sabbatical!

Tranceman

I have been away from the MTB scene for a couple of years. Been road racing and Time trailing in my time away. I have a demo Stumpjumper 29er I will be riding until my new Stead comes in. I will be working on my trail skills as long as the weather permits. I am looking to add some MTB racing into my current road racing schedule. With any luck I will be ready to start some less technical MTB races come mid next year. Are there any less technical trails races around the area that a returning rider can get his feet wet on? I am totally looking forward to hitting the trails again!

See you all out there again and thanks for any input. Much appreciated.

Welcome!

H2H @ Lewis Morris is probably the least technical race I've done so I'd definitely recommend that. Stewart State Forest in NY is awesome too, but you only really have Singlespeedapalooza or Stewart 45 to choose there. Until then, you should keep an eye out for our Short Track series in March!

Enjoy your stay.

welcome back Tranceman, need an avatar bro...
GTY_kotter_watn_cast_3_dr_110307_3x2_1600.jpg

welcome back. What trails do you ride? What road races?
Short track racing in March is fun intro to racing.
Cheers

This past year was spent almost entirely on the TT bike doing the NJ TT series. Did a few Gran Fondos along with a couple of fun rides. I used to spend a lot of time riding Clayton and Mercer County with a few trips to Wissahickon. Looking forward to spending a little bit more time in the dirt this year to supplement the road riding. Really wanting to MTB race this year in between the TT's and Fondos.

Need to get my feet wet with some of the less technical stuff before we go off hammering through some rock gardens and flying down the technical descents. I will definetly be looking into the ride in Medford, that sounds like a good place to get a taste of the racing. Thanks for the tip on that race.

Back
Top Bottom